Teleidoscope

ReniC

I have always struggled with matching colors whether it be my painting, beading or crochet so, I'm getting me one of these babies from KnitPicks! Not expensive either.

Great idea! I have a fancy wooden one that i bought at a local craft fair, I think you just gave me an idea for a new use for it!

Great idea! I have a fancy wooden one that i bought at a local craft fair, I think you just gave me an idea for a new use for it!

Yay! Lucky you to already have one. I have to sit and wait patiently for mine. :eek

When it does arrive, I'll use it right away............... with the yarn I purchased along with it. :D

Reni, I did a bit of web surfing to see if i could find my VanCort teleidescope and found this neat video showing how they work.... Their #1 use for it is *Yarn Shopping*.... yep, to see how the yarn colors will blend and match!!!

Methinks my teleidescope and I should venture off to Webs for some mixing and matching with my teleidescope real soon!

Reni, I did a bit of web surfing to see if i could find my VanCort teleidescope and found this neat video showing how they work.... Their #1 use for it is *Yarn Shopping*.... yep, to see how the yarn colors will blend and match!!!

Methinks my teleidescope and I should venture off to Webs for some mixing and matching with my teleidescope real soon!

That is a neat video explaining the mechanics. I sent it on to my grandson and of course now he wants one. I suggested he wait and I will give him mine and get me a better one. Then I can get him one for Christmas.

Have fun shopping for yarn at Webs!

Archived