Newest. Blanket Dolls

annmcc1976

ty everyone I have a few "blankets" compleate just waiting for their Choosen Heads n arms lol. I hope to have at least 20 + made by sep 29th.. as well as various other items

Get ready to do assembly line crocheting as those will sell as soon as they hit the shelf! They are just adorable! Are they your own pattern? You should sell the pattern too! I know I would buy it!

no they are based on a pattern I found on ravelry. it was not in english. and they tried to translate it. but it got all jumple confuso to me so I just winged it on my own... basic "ball" for the head and "tubes" for arms.. and I didnt like the look of the ears on the pic in the pattern on rav.. so I just made up my own. Froggie,, Duck..and bunny are my creation.. as far as not looking at any pattern to come up with the character themsels.. and I have a few other Characters i'm working on when I have time

Add me to the list to purchase your pattern if you decide to sell it.

These are adorable. Your going to be might busy making and delivering to the store. :)

Joan

Those are so cute! Can I ask how you get the blanket to the doll? I have a pattern but it doesn't say. I just want to make one for my newphew who's due in Sept.

Those are so cute! Can I ask how you get the blanket to the doll? I have a pattern but it doesn't say. I just want to make one for my newphew who's due in Sept.

I just sew the Ball (head) to the begining of the Granny (the first "circle" you started and around each of the 4 clusters of the first "circle.... then I sew the arms where the head meets the blanket.. If that makes sense...

• 2 weeks later...
I just sew the Ball (head) to the begining of the Granny (the first "circle" you started and around each of the 4 clusters of the first "circle.... then I sew the arms where the head meets the blanket.. If that makes sense...

Perfect sense! Thanks!!!

Archived