charkitty

Avon - 'Crochet' Beaded Bracelet

Avon has a beaded wrap bracelet which is referred to as 'crochet'. Out of curiosity, I purchased one. Well, the bracelet definitely looks like 'macrame' (not crochet!) to me. Avon seems to have a difficult time correctly labeling items knit or crochet. I understand the term 'knit' can sometimes be used for crochet or knit, but macrame is a totally different thing.

Has anyone else seen the bracelet?

char

I look at the new avon books every week at work? I must have skipped over the bracelet.

I look at the new avon books every week at work? I must have skipped over the bracelet.

The bracelet will be in Camp.#15 book. I think Camp. #14 book is out now. I ordered it as a 'demo'.

char

yup Avon has issues labeling handcrafts...at christmas time there was a set of four sweater ornaments that they called knitted...well my sister sells Avon and gave me a set for a gift...they are very obviously crocheted. I laughed and told her the mistake and she said she was going to let her upline know the mistake. I have not seen the bracelet but i do not doubt that it was mislabled