This thread will be used to thank sponsors who have generously contributed one or more prizes to the 2012 Crochet Games of Ancient Greece. Please keep reading the posts to see pictures of all the fabulous prizes that have been donated!

Making a Donation

If you or your company would like to donate a prize for our drawing, please use the Contact Us form and let us know. You will be recognized with a thank you and a link to your business below.

For more information about the Crochetville's 2012 Crochet Games of Ancient Greece, please see the General Rules and Information.

Winner: Shell Lee

These beautiful silver granny square earrings have been donated by CrochetKitten:

il_fullxfull.276494749.jpg

CrochetKitten's description:

These earrings are hand crocheted from non-tarnish silver in the traditional granny square pattern. They are embellished with sterling silver beads, freshwater pearls, and sterling silver hooks. They measure 2.5" in length from the bottom of the hook to the tip of the granny square.

Winners: Pineknott, Black on White, Purples

Ravy17 is donating three patterns from her Etsy shop: ravy17.etsy.com.

We'll select three winners, and each winner can select the pattern of his/her choice.

Here are some possibilities:

il_570xN.322146876.jpg

il_fullxfull.291756628.jpg

il_570xN.295954703.jpg

Winner: Apak

Namaste has sent me two items for review. We'll be using the Skinny Mini bag as one of our Crochet Games prizes. (The other item, the Boardwalk Bag, will be used for a forum-wide giveaway soon---after I write the review.)

red.gif

If anybody else wants to donate a prize for the Crochet Games, just send me a PM with the details of what you want to donate. Please include links to any photos that I can use when I create a post about your donation.

Thanks to all our wonderful sponsors!!

Winners: CrochetKitten, Kidge, Ddc

RoseRed has donated three patterns from her Ravelry or Etsy pattern shop.

We'll select three winners. Each winner can choose which particular pattern he/she wants.

Possibilities:

rosered2.jpg

Photos copyright 2012 RoseRed. Used with permission.

rosered1.jpg

Winner: Bailey4

#1Crochetfan is donating Patons booklet "Monkey Business" and a beginners Knook set to one lucky winner.

I just read the message that I won the Skinny Mini Bag from Namaste and I can't believe it! I'm so happy!!!It looks gret and I'm sure I'll love it! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:cheer:cheer:cheer:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:cheer:cheer:cheer

I received my pattern,just have to have someone open & download it for me

I chose the purple hat with the flower called sunroof sunhat

Winner: Shell Lee

These beautiful silver granny square earrings have been donated by CrochetKitten:

[ATTACH]57403[/ATTACH]

CrochetKitten's description:

These earrings are hand crocheted from non-tarnish silver in the traditional granny square pattern. They are embellished with sterling silver beads, freshwater pearls, and sterling silver hooks. They measure 2.5" in length from the bottom of the hook to the tip of the granny square.

I picked up my earrings from the post office today. They are GORGEOUS! And a lot lighter than I expected on my ears. Barely feels like they are there.

I showed my husband and he said 'those are pretty' (MEN!! /sigh). Then i told him 'they are hand crocheted with silver' and he said 'holy cow, crocheted?' and he picked one out of my hand to look at it better. haha