Lavender Fields-Bavarian Crochet

babs272

• 3 weeks later...

Stunning!!!! What a lucky couple to get this georgeous afghan!!! Your choice and placement of colors is spectacular.

Just finished this afghan and ready to start another one with the same colors. The other one will be an Xmas gift for a couple who are getting married end of July.

This one is so much fun to do and so easy once you get the pattern going.:clap

I love it! Great colors!

now is this the same as what is known as the yarn eater?

I just bought all of the yarn for this afghan. I bought the same colors the pattern in the book calls for. The red heart artichoke has been discontinued I think. I had to really search for it online. When it arrived it was 3.5 ounce skeins. I thought they would be the full size ones. Do you think this will be enough of that color or should I buy more before it is impossible to find? I have two 3.5 ounce skeins.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Ladies, I did start my 2nd afghan over a month ago. With holidays and not finding the 2 colors I needed to complete this second on, I had to order the yarn thru Red Heart. I am still waiting for it to get here. That was 2 weeks ago, so it should be here by next week. (I hope) I am anxiously waiting to finish it for the newly weds for Christmas this year.

It will be done, way before that.

I will post a picture when I get it done. Only 5 rows left to do. and its done.

Barb

Archived