UPDATE ON MUNCHKIN: More pet paw mats I made to donate

moomooo

Hello my friends:

I took Munchkin to the vet today and all the ways there she was tremblin .. Once there she was still even more scared and well I must say that my baby girl had to stay over night.

They called at 4:30pm to tell me she came out alright out of surgery but that they wanted to keep her over night to keep an eye on her incision.. Well who on earth is going to watch her when the place closed at 5pm.

Now she is all alone in there probably saying that the only one person that has giving love and kindness to her has abonded her too.

It put my spirits down and i got all stressed up as i was expecting to bring her home today. I even had planned to sleep sitting on the sofa with her if she needed me i'd be there for her...

So ladies you all just know that i will be in that office at 11 am sharp if not a wee sooner and then i was told they were not going to feed her today either... geez... I sure wish they had a kennel/cage for me to fit and stay the night with her there...

Ohhh well I just hope when i close my eyes tonight that it be early morning fast so i can go and get my baby...

Thank you all that have pm'd me with kind words of well wishes and prayers for her...

Hugs and kisses'

Lillibet

Hi there my friends:

Here is 1 more photo of 1 more pet paw mats i made to donate to the local animal hospital thanks to the donations of the ladies that have sent me scrap or unwanted yarns ...

This and 4 others will be delivered tomorrow morning when i take my little toy poodle Munchkin to have her surgery to be fixed ...and removal of a small cist right in the same area she will be having her surgery...

Again thank you ladies that have contributed to my cause..

If any one wants to contibute yarns to my charity cause just send me a PM and I am still making polymer clay handles for crochet hooks to gift to donators..

hugs

Lillibetpost-6956-135897762837_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897762849_thumb.jpg

Hi Lilli,

Your paw pad mats look great; I like how the scrap colors all work together. Munckin is adorable; I hope her surgery goes well and she's feeling better quickly.

Thank you ladies for your kind words

Susan I cant thank you enough for your pattern .

Please post your link to your pet paw pattern for sale here again. So others can buy it too.

Thank you for the well wishes for my baby girl..

hugs

Lillibet

Munchkin is adorable! So are your mats, quite cute, and glad to help a worthy cause! Good luck Munchy with the surgery! My max a male kitty, just had his "surgery" last week, and is back to full force Maxinating, as I call it! Females are more of an involved surgery, but they recover quickly, within a week or two!!! Keep us in the know! :hug for Munchkin!

Oh Lillibet, how did Munchkin do in her surgery!! And guess what else, the hook got here!! and the dog goodies, and the recipe, and the very sweet note! Thank you so much, I know it will soon become one of my favorite hooks, and Ginge loved her treat, she got one tonight, and will get one in the am!!!!! thank you again, so very kind of you! Oh for some reason my easyshare doesn't want to connect tonight for a pic, but I will post tomorrow, the hook is beautiful, and blue is my favorite color too!!:hug:ty

Dear Katie;

Thank you for asking about munchkin...

I put a update on post 1 about her.. they said she did well with surgery...

I'm so happy that you got the little box and that Ginger got to enjoy one of the treats that Foxie sent her...

I'm happy you like your hook sweetie.... enjoy it in good health..

I'm working on more to donate to those that sent me donation of yarn....

You all the best here in the ville.....

hugs

Lillibet

Oh Lillibet, how did Munchkin do in her surgery!! And guess what else, the hook got here!! and the dog goodies, and the recipe, and the very sweet note! Thank you so much, I know it will soon become one of my favorite hooks, and Ginge loved her treat, she got one tonight, and will get one in the am!!!!! thank you again, so very kind of you! Oh for some reason my easyshare doesn't want to connect tonight for a pic, but I will post tomorrow, the hook is beautiful, and blue is my favorite color too!!:hug:ty

Dear Katie;

Thank you for asking about munchkin...

I put a update on post 1 about her.. they said she did well with surgery...

I'm so happy that you got the little box and that Ginger got to enjoy one of the treats that Foxie sent her...

I'm happy you like your hook sweetie.... enjoy it in good health..

I'm working on more to donate to those that sent me donation of yarn....

You all the best here in the ville.....

hugs

Lillibet

finally got it to work, here is a pic of the lovely hook Lillibet sent me, along with doggie treats, and sweet note, and a recipe for liver snaps for doggies!

If it's any consolation Lillibet, Munchkin wont' be aware of much tonight, and will rest and let her body work on recovering, think how happy and more alert and aware she will be, when you appear tomorrow...

I know they keep females overnight, as the surgery is a bit more complicated, and even when you bring her home, she will still be a little out of it, but at least be in your lap! Im glad she's ok, and done with it and wish nothing but the best for you both, and your reunion!!

post-40621-135897762963_thumb.jpg

ps, the treats are already in her treat jar, ha ha ha....

Hopefully Munchkin will be ready to go home with you in the am. I don't know how things are done in your vet's office, my mom used to help a local vet here when I was a child. They didn't leave the animals there overnight alone. Mom spent more hours than I can count with the animals who were left in the dr's care. The Dr. stayed often himself. Now I don't know if that office was the exception, or how things are done today, just wanted to let you know my own experience.

Hi ladies

Yes i was able to get my baby this morning and she was in the same state of mind like when i first adopted her...

Thank goodness as soon as i brought her home and placed her on the sofa and i sat by her side she began to lick my hand and wag her tail.

She has been sleeping most of the day..

even my foxie was so happy to see her

Thank you all for caribg

hugs

lillibet

• 4 weeks later...

where did you get that pattern? If you can share that is. We have FOUR rescue dogs. My husband would bring the whole place home if I let him. LOL I'd like to make them for our dog rescue. If that's ok? Thanks.

Dear Paste eater if you look at post #6 right on this thread you will see the link to the pattern.. Its only $1.95 and a great pattern...

show us your photos if you make them

hugs

Lillibet

My little chihuahua Chula isnt feeling very well, I am VERY worried.

Took her to the vet last month because of a wound on her belly. Vet did blood work and all that they do. Cleaned it out. She told me she thought it may have been a brown recluse spider bite. My Chula was on antibiotic pills for a wek twice a day, also three times a day I had to flush out the wound with warm water then with a syinge out in some medicine and then also put in a cream. It seemed to begin to close up but remained swollen around it. Well last week I took notice it has opened up again and bothering her ( and me). She goes back to vet next week.

She IS my baby as I never had children.

Archived