DONE! - Down Time - Server Upgrade

Hi, everyone! Well, it's time for Crochetville to move to a new server. We'll have some down time for that today. I'm not yet sure exactly when or how long because the move will be done by our web host and I'll be coordinating with them.

I'm glad it has been postponed until tomorrow. Tomorrow I will have a busy day with a followup doctor's visit in the morning. By the time I get home maybe the down time will be over and I won't have Crochetville withdraw.:rofl

Preparing for the server move has taken longer than anticipated. We have been prepping and testing, and are now scheduling the final move with our host. We believe it will be either this afternoon or tomorrow, but have not finalized that yet.

Ok, the final move has been scheduled for 10 am EDT tomorrow (Thursday) morning. There will be some down time, but they will keep it as minimum as possible.

That fits my computer schedule perfectly. That will be 9 am CDT here in Nashville. At that time my hubby is on the computer. I either go on earlier in the morning or later in the day. Yahoo!!!! No Crochetville withdraw!!!!

Thanks Donna for keeping us updated. And for putting up with my silliness.

Thanks Donna for keeping us updated. And for putting up with my silliness.
You're welcome! Crochetville withdrawal is not silly, it is real! :lol

Forgot my hubby had a dr.'s appt. and would be leaving at 9 am for it. But went to the 'ville early so during the time it would be down I would be somewhere else on the internet. It worked. I was kept busy and no withdraw. :rofl Thanks Donna for your hard work for us here at Crochetville. Thanks to Amy for her hard work also.

Awesome! I missed it too....been in hospital all day, got home at 5pm to find out I had no phone, some big truck went down the road and took out my phone line from the pole...Pizza place owner from next door came by to tell me what happened...

Thanks Donna, you"re terrific!!!:manyheart

Thanks, everyone, for being willing to be patient while the transfer happened. Turns out it took such a short period of time (< 45 minutes) that only a TEENY TINY bit of patience was needed!

Archived