purples

What "crochet" have you done today?

yesterday I finished the charity lapghan and made one adult hat. I also started on another lapghan just for fun. :wlol

Today I am going to test drive the "Stained Glass Afghan" square. I'm also going to get some more rows on my relaxed cardi.

YESTERDAY - washcloths...

TODAY - will be more washcloths... I'm off today, so after I'm finished wrapping up some errands and other stuff, I'll dig out the yarn from my bag and get back to work on the washcloths!!!

I bought some yarn today for my new lapghan.

Will be working on this ghan and maybe my relaxed cardi.

Got all of my squares started for the new lapghan and half of them finished. I'm thinking that it may turn out to be suitable for a gentleman with an interest in gardening. :wlol

stitched another blue ribbon dishcloth by crojulee, love them very addicting. took pics of the yarn I hand dyed yesterday, not sure if these will end up crocheted or knitted, they haven't told me what they want to be just yet.

Also, ordered 3 skeins of bernat mosaic calypso for my hakebuetal bag, 6 squares done.....very bold colors but I love them so farhttp://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=HPIM1574.jpg

Edited by mva5493

I made one 12" square for the friendshipghan CAL.

Yesterday I completed the lapghan but I want to add more border rows. I am now working the shell st. rows on my relaxed cardi. That purple yarn is so pretty.

I also received a whole bunch of yarn from a friend. So now I need to plan more hats and more lapghans. Life is never boring.

Still working on that baby blanket... :blush

I bought some more cotton yarn yesterday and crocheted more washcloths. Today, I've been working on washcloths again --- my goal is to have 50+ to send to Warmth for Warriors by the end of the Olympics. During the Olympics, I plan on making at least 36. I really want to have plenty to make it worth the money it costs to ship, if you know what I mean ;)

So far, I'm at about 20 in the last 2 weeks.

In other "crochet news"...

- I checked out 2 more books from the library this afternoon and renewed the motif book I've been using for a while now

- gave my friend/ kid brother a yarn lesson yesterday in Walmart

- exchanged contact info with someone who frequently visits where I work, so we can get together and crochet sometime soon

- talked yarn with my best friend yesterday and again today with my guy best friend

- talked yarn at work, declaring publically that everyday can be "yarnarific"!

I am well underway with my "Little Green Apples" lapghan. It is very pretty.

I am expecting my crochet buddy this afternoon and we will chat crochet and knitting for hours :c9

Currently:

- cutting up bags for plarn

already done:

- drew out graph for TARDIS blanket for sister's birthday present

- bookmarked patterns for 2 wedding afghans to be delivered in 2013

- bookmarked pattern for crocheted dress to be done when bored with above patterns

- researching which yarn will have the best shade of blue for TARDIS present (Lil Sis keeps vetoing - too purple! too light! Not Dr. Who enough!)

- put in a shout out for more bags for my plarn

- nearly completed one glove for sister's birthday

When I get home

- take pictures of stash for destashing post

- figure out which in stash to give to shout outs I've already answered

- make more flowers for niece's christmas present

- bought some more cotton yarn from Walmart for washcloths

- worked on washcloths this morning,while waiting to be seen at the dentist

- talked yarn with almost everyone :) haha!!!

I weaved in a few ends on a baby blanket, started a flying diamonds shawl.

I have only been working on a 1 project since late last night! I am working on a Snuggle for myself! I am already on row 6 & am pretty happy with it at the moment, but because of problems that I am having with my hands I have to take a break & do something else every so often! :crocheting:blush

I crocheted in church today! My sister in law and I sat side by side and crocheted in both the worship service and womens' lesson.

I frogged an granny square that just wasn't coming together right and another that I got half way through and decided I didn't like the colors. I finished a replacement square for the first one that I frogged and am working on the second.

I haven been doing any crocheting or knitting is we moved back. I was thinking I will make blankets for my three grandchildren. I have two grandsons and 1 granddaughter.

I'm still working on my M-A-M afghan. I decided to change the last round of the strips, and it has taken a bit of frogging and do over to achieve the look I want.

I crocheted in church today! My sister in law and I sat side by side and crocheted in both the worship service and womens' lesson.

IF I ever tried or even said that I wanted to crochet during a church service I do believe that I would be given the "evil" eye from not just my DH but our pastor of the church. You see we are a somewhat small church so everyone can see everything that everyone else is doing & it would not go unnoticed! Anyways, we believe that church is church time & that we should be focused on the lesson in Sunday school or the preaching from the pastor in the Worship service.

Last night before we called it a night I crocheted on a afghan that is hopefully going to be a Christmas gift for my DH 90 yr grandmother. I am making progress but I am fixing to have to put that one aside for a little bit & start on some gifts for wedding & some little angels that are either here already or are on their way. :D  :hook

I've been crocheting (VERY leisurely :D ) from the moment I wake til I go to bed for the last week.

And I have nothing to show for it  :bang

I have too many projects lol  I've restarted a plarn project several times now.  Started as a tote, went to a rug, went to a smaller rug :D

I'm also working an a finger crocheted afghan...