Toddler Flower Dress

Meladora

If you ever ran accross this dress pattern of mine and went WTH, sorry it was my first ever attempt at writing a pattern, even I was having trouble decoding some parts LOL but I have spent the better part of 3 hours, rewritting it and taking more pictures, so if you were interested in making it, purhaps now you can! Flower Dress

Meladora's Creations :manyheart

post-60998-135897762144_thumb.jpg

Yours is gorgeous but I'm going to short-cut due to time constraints and make the top part and then sew it to flowered fabric. It won't look as pretty as yours.

Beautiful little dress! Your pattern says "cotton yarn", I assume you mean the 4 ply type (as used for dish cloths, etc...)? Thanks for posting, it's precious!

I absolutely love it. I usually only crochet dresses for my little one for Christmas, it takes so long and Christmas it usually a good time to show off a new dress.

What do you think of the idea of making the flowers red with a green center. Basically make it so that all the yellow parts are red and the beige parts are green. Don't you think that would look great for Christmas? Put a red shirt underneath and it would be perfect. What do you think?

Archived