Novelty Yarns

kreed

I'm new here and hope I'm using the proper way to provide this info. I'm an indie seller of mostly novelty yarns. I source many yarns which I find interesting or ones that have rich colors. I sell mostly on ebay. The yarns are very reasonably priced. They can be viewed at: http://www.ebay.com/sch/smartshopperkbrown/m.html?item=280892331641&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562 .

If you have questions or need me to source specific colors or types, please let me know.

I'm also a crocheter (mostly crochet bags and some clothing items), who is considering adding some of my crochet bags to my list of available items.

kreed

Wow those are great prices! Do you have anything similiar to Bernat Baby Blanket yarn?

And just a tip. I would take the pictures in better light or outside as the color of the yarn is very important and its hard to see in your pictures.

Kay

just looked at your items...and I agree with Kay, when I am looking for yarn, the colors are almost as important as the feel. Since I can feel it on lone, I want to see as close to the true color as possible. In some of the pictures I can't see what colors are in the yarns. I find that photos outside give the best representation of the true yarn color.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the photo tips. I looked at them again and they were not very clear.

Have added many new yarn items to ebay and hope the photos provide enough color clarity. Ordered a new camera. Should have much better photos when I start using it. Stop by and shop/bid http://www.ebay.com/sch/smartshopperkbrown/m.html?item=280899571558&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562 .

Kay,

Just realized I never answered your question. I do not currently have anything like Bernat Baby Blanket yarn, but I'm always looking and will add that to my search list. Will let you know if I find something similar.

I sell mostly Gala yarns. If anyone has purchased a Gala yarn for a project and is in need of more of a particular type, but can't locate more, let me know what type and color you need. I'll let you know if I find it. I travel all over the county for work and I'm always looking for yarns I can sell online or use for my own projects.

Kay,

That is the only color I've seen. Not sure how much more might be available. If you're interested in that color, tell me the quantity you need and I'll see how much I can get.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived