Hello. My name is Marleen Manley and I have been crocheting for almost 40 years. About 6 years ago, my Husband saw me with a piece of fleece and an ice pick and he said "what are you doing?" I explained that I wanted to crochet around the outside of the fleece to make blankets faster for Project Linus. Well, he went out to his workshop and came back in a little while later with a triangle full of hole ... and the EdgeryDoo was born. For about a year we tried different materials and we wrote our Patent. You fold your fabric in half and then in half again (4 layers) and trim and pierce through all 4 layers at one time. Today, we have 8 templates all to aid the Crocheter in adding a decorative edge to all of their favorite patterns. We even have 5 sizes of squares so that you can make T-Shirt quilts or fleece quilts simply by cutting out the squares, crocheting around the edge a couple of times and then putting them together like granny squares. I hope that you will take a look at our website.

www.EdgeryDoo.com

You will see our Show N Tell pages which are items that our Customers have made and the Photo Gallery are items that I have made. Also there are Patterns. Our Customers are so creative and have used the templates to make items we never dreamed about. Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Marleen @ EdgeryDoo

• 3 months later...

Just purchased one of these and am very pleased with the quality of it. The other ladies in my yarn group were also duly impressed. (Crocheters, Knitters, and Quilters) so maybe it will generate some more business for you. I also liked how speedy the order was filled. Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived