purples

What is your niche?

I love making toys. I make lots of holiday themed ami's through out the year to send for the various holidays. I also make doll's clothes quite a bit. I do make dishclothes, afghans, and an occasional scarf, but my primary "zone" is toys.

I mostly crochet for charity. I make baby afghans (full size and preemie) and I make a lot of prayer shawls. I like to make cotton dish/wash cloths too.

My niche I would have to say is Thread Crochet designer. I love designing items in thread or fine yarn. I have designed over 100 doilies, numerous shawls, runners, and more. I love the feel and look of the stitches done in thread.

• Like 1

I guess my niche would be "bags" of all sorts. I have made many bags, purses and totes of all sizes. I am also enjoying knitting the scarves with the newer ruffle making yarns.

I finally figured out that I'm NOT a "yarn-aholic" but a "pattern and notion-aholic."  I love working with thread, but I really like working with almost anything that's "string."  I love things that are a challenge.  I love texture over items that have multiple colors...I love making wearables and accessories the best.  I canNOT leave a pattern alone...most of the time I tweak to suit my wants and needs.  While I like challenging, high end type of designs, I'm not above swooning over kitchy patterns.  There are a lot of really cute things out there.  I love the bacon and egg scarf I saw years ago...but then I also love designs by Doris Chan and Kathy White...

In short I love crochet...I love to make things...

I'm a bi-polar crocheter! I love quick projects: dishcloths, scarves, head bands, small toys... and I love afghans! Especially giant granny squares. I love the repetitive nature of the afghans, great for when you just want to put your brain in neutral and simply exist. I like the quick projects for when I need to feel productive and like I got something accomplished. It really does help jump start me for whatever else I may have to do that day. (Well... most of the time... except when I get caught in the trap of "I'll just start one more of these..."  :eek )

• Like 1

I don't really have a "niche" - it's just whatever I find I understand the pattern for, or whatever I feel like making right then!!

• Like 1

aside from being in a crochet slump,that I'm hoping to shake real soon.

my main focus is charity work in three areas squares for blankets,hats and scarves.

I love to crochet novelties: tissue covers, unusual potholders, pin cushions, dolls (Mickey & Minnie, Raggedy Ann & Andy), play food, novelty booties and I just crocheted my first bed pillow doll.  Over the years I crocheted my share of afghans and hats and scarves for charity but "out of the box" creations are my niche.

• Like 1

My favorite thing to crochet is afghans. Color and texture is what I love to experiment with, but I have to ease my way back into it. I'm just starting to crochet again after my stroke. I am working on an afghan now and I want to tackle some UFOs after that. Hopefully, I will get back to crocheting hats and booties for newborns at my local hospital too. Little by little, step by step. :)

I don't have a specific niche, but at the moment, it seems to be that I can't get away from making baby items! I've done 3 blankets, a few bibs, and 2 pairs of booties in the last 5 months, and haven't touched any of my other WIP's. I really do love giving my items away as gifts, but part of me is also ready to get back to working on my own projects!

At first mine was hats. I love hats, the uglier the better and boy did I make some ugly hats. Recently though it has been Filet crochet. I can't get enough of it.

Mine would be anything pet related :) Clothes, hats, dresses, etc. I'm a sucker for a chihuahua in a dress!

I think my niche is really big projects. I say this  because I seem to always be making big ones, for example afghans, jackets, snuggles etc.

i love making a lot of things. mainly stuffed things lol. i make a bunch of character copyright stuff...i need to stop doing that. I try to make as much different stuff as i can, dolls, hats, swiffer covers, purses, clothing, toilet paper covers. i want to make everything...but theres no way im going to make a blanket. too much yarn, too much time, too repetitive and boring for me.