crs5

Baby Afghan, Sweater, hat and Booties

I love all of your pieces. They are so cute. Great job!

Thank You!!!!!!

Carol:hook

I love all of your pieces. They are so cute. Great job!

This set is already sold. I haven't posted in awhile just thought I would show what I've made.

I made it in these colors because the lady who I made it for, I think it's for somebody who she works with is having a baby and doesn't know if it's a boy/girl.

Wow what beautiful sets, I really love your color combinations they bring out the pattern design even more. I know you said the pattern for afghan,hat,sweater & booties green,yellow and white was free and you posted I was wondering and hoping the white set was also free.:D If so can you post it I would love to make it for a co-worker of my as she asked me to make a white sweater set trimed in light blue for her nephews Christening.

thanks great work

Thank You!!!!!!!

No, the white set was not free, I purchased it as a kit from Mary Maxim. The hat is supposed to have a bunny hat and a face, but I'm still unsure if I should put the bunny ears and face or not.

Wow what beautiful sets, I really love your color combinations they bring out the pattern design even more. I know you said the pattern for afghan,hat,sweater & booties green,yellow and white was free and you posted I was wondering and hoping the white set was also free.:D If so can you post it I would love to make it for a co-worker of my as she asked me to make a white sweater set trimed in light blue for her nephews Christening.

thanks great work

I love these! Great color choices! Very practical stuff - great job!

Thank You!!!!!!!

I love these! Great color choices! Very practical stuff - great job!