Baby Afghan, Sweater, hat and Booties

crs5

This set is already sold. I haven't posted in awhile just thought I would show what I've made.

I made it in these colors because the lady who I made it for, I think it's for somebody who she works with is having a baby and doesn't know if it's a boy/girl.

Carol:hook

post-8194-135897760847_thumb.jpg

post-8194-135897760852_thumb.jpg

post-8194-135897760855_thumb.jpg

post-8194-135897760857_thumb.jpg

post-8194-13589776086_thumb.jpg

post-8194-135897760862_thumb.jpg

The white sweater and hat I purchased it as a kit from Mary Maxim, It's supposed to have bunny ears and a face, but I'm not sure if I'm going to put it on yet. The fleece one is a Disney Winnie The Pooh and I added an edging and I made a hat and booties to go with it.

Carol:hook

Thank You!!!!!! It sure is free. It's a very easy pattern and this is my very first rippled afghan. I just don't like tucking all the ends, that's why I avoided making it. But it's on Coats and clark site.

Here's the one I used:

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/AfghansThrows/LT1531+Crochet+Ripple+Baby+Blanket.htm

I love it, especially the colors - is it a free pattern for the green/yellow/white baby blanket?

Thank You!!!!!! It sure is free. It's a very easy pattern and this is my very first rippled afghan. I just don't like tucking all the ends, that's why I avoided making it. But it's on Coats and clark site.

Here's the one I used:

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/AfghansThrows/LT1531+Crochet+Ripple+Baby+Blanket.htm

Thank you - I like your color comb better than theirs!!! :cheer

The white, green, yellow booties is from coats and clark or red heart. It's the boot baby booties and the baby blue ones is from a book I purchased from Gourmet crochet. The earflap hat is a free pattern. and the baby blue one is from the Gourmet Crochet also.

Carol

Pretty! What pattern is used for all of the booties and hats?

Archived