You can find me in the summer 2012 CROCHET magazine

Katchkan

I received my copy of CROCHET magazine yesterday. I was thumbing through it to see what sort of things were in this issue. When I found ME. Or at least one of my designs. They put my Golden Spokes Coaster and Napkin ring set in this issue. I had no idea it was scheduled to be in this one.

Not that I mind. It is always a thrill to see one's design in print.

So I get to share with you once again one of my designs.

These coasters are great as they have a foam core so they hold their shape well. Which makes them a nice gift as they never need to be blocked. They can be washed and the foam helps them hold their shape. So the giftee doesn't have to know how to block something to keep enjoying them.

Well with no further ado here is a picture of one of the coaster and a napkin ring.

post-709-135897760839_thumb.jpg

I do love being able to share with all of you. I don't get to as often as I used too and I miss it.

I do love being able to share with all of you. I don't get to as often as I used too and I miss it.

Kathy, it is so wonderful that another person I first got to know here at the 'Ville is getting so much work and has become so popular! You deserve all the recognition you're getting with having your beautiful designs published. :hug

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Donna changed the title to You can find me in the summer 2012 CROCHET magazine

Archived