CrochetCleveland

Kimgoodie

Trust and believe our hands have been buuuussssyyy

I have to take more pics. I got about 8 more in production right now

I will post them soon

Wow, nice eye candy, I feasted on them for desert!! I will get to getting more ready for you soon, taking a bit of a break mailing, as I used all my tagged mailing funds ha ha. up for this month! rest assured you are still on my list! Really nice blankees!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very sorry Cyn....the minute your squares came in .....one of the ladies grabbed them to finish up a blanket she is working on...They were so pretty, she didn't even give me a chance to take a pic first.

So Im sorry to say u will only be able to see yours in a completed blanket soon

Nice to see the pics of the squares you are receiving. I do not see mine in any of the pics I sent them out August 14th. Do you only post pics when you start to assemble?

They are absolutely gorgeous. This picture does them no justice. They are so pretty I must put this blanket together myself. Gonna hide these. lol

Oh and there were 51. Thank you for every stitich

squares coming your way,possibly by Tuesday

post-17514-135897777387_thumb.jpg

Let me know if you see your squares

We has such a productive evening last night at yarn and needle night

I just wanted to share some of our progress, and thank each and everyone of you for all your support, time, and generosity. It is so appreciated by all of us.

post-17514-135897777391_thumb.jpg

post-17514-135897777394_thumb.jpg

post-17514-135897777397_thumb.jpg

wow Kim, these are gorgeous!! You should be very proud of your wonderful accomplishment so far! THey are beautiful, and such wonderful help too! I am now reaching out and patting you ALL on the back for such wonderful and generous work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow...........Im stunned!

Its great to see what you have accomplished. You all are doing an incredible job. Can't believe pineknott got that many squares in one envelope.

I knew 48 would fit,but it was snug because I used to send 48 squares to Project Rest Assured for her to make one blanket,so I figured I could get 2 more in,and a bonus one got in there to boot

oh I can be inventive when it comes to sending squares,I know the largest Chrismas box that Walmart sells will hold a whopping 96 squares

It feels so good to see them coming along so beautifully. Thanks Katy

wow Kim, these are gorgeous!! You should be very proud of your wonderful accomplishment so far! THey are beautiful, and such wonderful help too! I am now reaching out and patting you ALL on the back for such wonderful and generous work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow...........Im stunned!

:cheerThese will definitely make a complete blanket with Katy's beautiful heart square in the middle. Im excited for my next one. Finishing up the 4" square blanket will post pics soon.

Thank you once again Ladies

I knew 48 would fit,but it was snug because I used to send 48 squares to Project Rest Assured for her to make one blanket,so I figured I could get 2 more in,and a bonus one got in there to boot

oh I can be inventive when it comes to sending squares,I know the largest Chrismas box that Walmart sells will hold a whopping 96 squares

Thank you for posting pics!!! It is so great to see all the squares and the blankets. In the beginning I know you had a goal of 50 blankets. Just wondering what the count is as of now? I will be working on more squares for you.

Also what size squares would you prefer?

Keep up the great work!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

Working on the small ones now.

They are 3 row grannies with a row of single

Each square is approximately 4". Need 2 of each color if you do this one.

Will show you a progress pic if my internet is working at home this evening...had problems with it this weekend.

Thanks again Ladies you are the best!!!

Oh and we are 1/2 way there. We have 14 completed, and are working on 11.

Thank you for posting pics!!! It is so great to see all the squares and the blankets. In the beginning I know you had a goal of 50 blankets. Just wondering what the count is as of now? I will be working on more squares for you.

Also what size squares would you prefer?

Keep up the great work!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

Archived