CrochetCleveland

Kimgoodie

I'll be mailing a box out to you tomorrow, don't know how many are in it, didn't bother to count, was too busy trying to tape it shut. These were all given to me, I just washed them. Will try to get another box off to you the end of the month. Charlene

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We appreciate sooooooooo much

Kimgoodie

I'll be mailing a box out to you tomorrow, don't know how many are in it, didn't bother to count, was too busy trying to tape it shut. These were all given to me, I just washed them. Will try to get another box off to you the end of the month. Charlene

ha, told you it was a small box!! But filled with love to the brim! Glad they arrived, and would like to send more if that's ok, whenever I get more than I need made, Ill send them your way! You really have some pretty ones the girls made, love them all, something about grannys,,,never have seen an ugly one!

I thank you for whatever you can send. Thank Katy:cheer

ha, told you it was a small box!! But filled with love to the brim! Glad they arrived, and would like to send more if that's ok, whenever I get more than I need made, Ill send them your way! You really have some pretty ones the girls made, love them all, something about grannys,,,never have seen an ugly one!

You kindness is so appreciated and will never be forgotten!!

45 beautiful squares

post-17514-135897764802_thumb.jpg

post-17514-135897764805_thumb.jpg

Awww that was really nice:cheer

• 3 weeks later...

I have some my nana crocheted and I think one I did. I sent all my others out. These are kinda big. They are all granny squares. Some have as much as ten rows around. Don't know how many inches. SORRY! Are these too big? Let me know and if not I'll send um right out to you. Been looking for a place to send um. :hug

I too will have another donation of squares, probably in a week or two, when I gather all my strays, and send them along to visit with you and your squares! Ill let ya know, thanks! Looks like everyone is jumping on board for your charity, which is always nice to hear!!!

Archived