CrochetCleveland

Kimgoodie

Thank you very much, they will be right at home here.

I have some my nana crocheted and I think one I did. I sent all my others out. These are kinda big. They are all granny squares. Some have as much as ten rows around. Don't know how many inches. SORRY! Are these too big? Let me know and if not I'll send um right out to you. Been looking for a place to send um. :hug

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize I am unable to take pics right now. My memory card is full, and I have no clue how to empty it. Waiting for a kid (lol) to come over so I can have them fix it

But thanks so much it is over 45 squares this time.

Your the best!!!

You kindness is so appreciated and will never be forgotten!!

45 beautiful squares

So a beautiful box of brightness, all the primary colors just stand out and will go terrific with the muti color primary ones that were donated. Thank you so much. I will post a pic as soon as I get this camera thing figured out.

I have a bunch of primary colors 6 inchers,soon as I locate them,I'll pm for address

Do you have a preference as far as if the squares are granny squares or if they're just crocheted squares with a different pattern?? Either is fine with me - but what makes it easy for you??

Any pattern, any color, any size. Have fun with it!!!

Do you have a preference as far as if the squares are granny squares or if they're just crocheted squares with a different pattern?? Either is fine with me - but what makes it easy for you??

I certainly will post ALL Blankets here...as soon as the memory on my camera is erased. LOL I am not the techy. LOL All I can do is point and click LOL

Received your pm. Will probably be this weekend or early next week when I send um out. Could you post pics of the finished afghan with them in it. If you can. Hope you like them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kim,

I have a few squares to send your way as well, boxed and ready to mail, with a couple other charity items for two others here on the thread, but as I explained to the other two ladies, lol this week may prove to be too busy for me to eke out a trip to the po, but next week, at the latest, if that is ok! Thanks for being patient! :hug

they reallly want go bye bye, they bug me every single day, " can we go to Auntie Kim's and play with all the other squares yet?":thair

sheesh, such yarnie brats!! But such pretty ones at that!! lol:lol

as for the camera thing, can't you upload a few to the computer, and then you will have a little bit of room. I know, i just put mine on the puter, and my card is empty now, he he! I just clicked on the " delete if supported" button, and once they transferred, the came off my camera for good! Now all i have to do is go through them, and print what I want and get rid of the rest or put them on an online photo storage site, for safe keeping......Im no expert, it's just what i do..lol:manyheart:photo

You are hilarious.

I will look forward to Auntie's babies whenever they come lol

Hi Kim,

I have a few squares to send your way as well, boxed and ready to mail, with a couple other charity items for two others here on the thread, but as I explained to the other two ladies, lol this week may prove to be too busy for me to eke out a trip to the po, but next week, at the latest, if that is ok! Thanks for being patient! :hug

they reallly want go bye bye, they bug me every single day, " can we go to Auntie Kim's and play with all the other squares yet?":thair

sheesh, such yarnie brats!! But such pretty ones at that!! lol:lol

as for the camera thing, can't you upload a few to the computer, and then you will have a little bit of room. I know, i just put mine on the puter, and my card is empty now, he he! I just clicked on the " delete if supported" button, and once they transferred, the came off my camera for good! Now all i have to do is go through them, and print what I want and get rid of the rest or put them on an online photo storage site, for safe keeping......Im no expert, it's just what i do..lol:manyheart:photo

I got them yesterday evening, and they are the cutiest.

I will post pics before the weekend is over. I just bought a new memory card.

I mailed off 12 6" squares today. The post office says they will be there Friday.:clap

In that case, take your time. lol Whenever you get get the time is fine. Thank you

Sorry I didn't send out my squares. I have had so much going on that I just plum forgot to do it. Before I send them out I hope to make more.

Wow, nice eye candy, I feasted on them for desert!! I will get to getting more ready for you soon, taking a bit of a break mailing, as I used all my tagged mailing funds ha ha. up for this month! rest assured you are still on my list! Really nice blankees!!

Archived