CrochetCleveland

Kimgoodie

CrochetCleveland is a non profit community group of neighbors helping neighbors learn the art of crochet. We would like to warm 50 homeless families with homemade afghans for Christmas, and we desperately need your help! Some of our homeless are not inside centers, and forced to sleep outside.

You can help by crocheting any size squares with worsted weight yarn, In Any stitch, Any Color, No wool yarns please. Please tell all your hooking friends.

Please pm me for address

Thanks in Advance

kimgoodie

P.S This is the picture of our first completed blanket.

Count updates of squares, pics of finished afghans will be posted

post-17514-135897760205_thumb.jpg

post-17514-135897775468_thumb.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6inchers are the best!!!

That is one gorgeous afghan , i love the colors so bright and cheery! You prefer any size in particular, i know your post said any size, but wondering if one or another size is more preferred than others.......thanks!:hug

• 2 weeks later...

You got mail! lol

There are so many great free patterns to try too.

I'd love to send some squares in. PM the address to me. This is a really good way for me to test some different squares out. :)

Thank you very much! I'll keep an eye out

I have half of the squares done I am sending them to you tomorrow and when I am done with the others I will get them out in the mail as soon as possible! Thanks

You are the bestest!

Some headed your way this week, gotta get um packed up and ready to travel!! They are a bit nervous, but really, like who hasn't flown before!!!!!!! he he he......Check your mail late this week, or early next!!!!!!!!

Archived