Closed Testers found Thank you. Need 3 testers for Shawlette

I am in need of three testers for a Bullion stitch shawlette I have named the Renaissance Shawlette. This is a light and airy shawlette. Perfect for summer evenings.

Testers must know the lovers knot stitch and the bullion st in order to test this.

Tester should be intermediate or advanced crocheters.

The shawl should take about 24 hours to make. This is figuring on the high side. It took me about 15 hours to make.

What I require from my testers is to make sure the grammer is correct and the numbers are correct. Also to make sure I have not left out or added too many key phrases. You will need to make the whole shawlette in order to test it accurately.

I will need the shawl tested in a 3 week time frame. Around the 6th of June.

The shawl is done in sock weight yarn with a G/4.00mm hook. You will also need one button.

You may not post pictures of finished piece until it has been released.

Please do not volunteer if you do not feel you are capable of doing the work or meeting my deadline.

If you are interested Private Message me and I will send you a picture of the shawlette and all the praticulars. Then you can make your final decision on if you wish to test this piece for me.

Again please be honest with me about your ability to do the job. I do not have time to start the testing over again.

I will need an email address from you to send the pattern to.

Archived