Peek-a-boo Heart Baby Afghan...pattern is ready!!

jillkap

Hi all!! I made this afghan and then wrote the pattern, so I'd like to make sure it makes sense and is true to my work!! If I could have a couple pattern testers, I would greatly appreciate it!! UPDATE - No more testers needed, thanks!

The pattern is in written form. (I created it from a graph I made, but some of my spaces/stitches didn't match up to the counts, so I wrote it out instead of publishing the graph). It works up pretty fast, it is 33 rounds, it's mainly all dc's with spaces to create the hearts and it has a shell border :) I used a 5mm hook and two big Bernat Great Value skeins (about 1000 yards). Finished size is 37" x 37". If you could PM me with your email I will send it right off to you! Thanks in advance :cheer

Update: Pattern has been tested and can be found here!! https://www.etsy.com/listing/101509994/peek-a-boo-hearts-baby-afghan-pattern Thanks to all the testers!

post-43909-135897758408_thumb.jpg

post-43909-13589775841_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897758412_thumb.jpg

I'm afraid I can't test this for you as I'm in the midst of moving house (again) but just want to compliment you on the pattern / finished article... its gorgeous! I look forward to it being published! :hug

I wish I had the time to commit to this baby afghan. I love it. Will the pattern be available after the testing is done?

Yes it will :) I will have it posted on Ravelry and Etsy when it is ready!

OOh I would love to try this? is it in one piece?

Yes it is one piece (woohoo!) I used 2 skeins, so the only join I had to make was when attaching the second skein :D (they were the jumbo bernat skeins)

Wow you ladies are fast! Ok, I got 6 testers (I couldn't turn anyone down :manyheart ) so I should be able to get this pattern perfected in the next few weeks! Thanks to all the volunteers :cheer

Dang! Wish I hadn't missed this one. It's looks beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

such a pretty afghan. I love doing graph patterns. just got done testing one. wish I had found this one sooner. cant wait for the pattern. if you still need a tester let me know. soooooooo pretty

Archived