Afghaniac

African Flower afghan from rosy scraps

Beautiful african flower afghan. I've been working on one for my mom w/scraps and a black border. I think yours is prettier though

Beautiful african flower afghan. I've been working on one for my mom w/scraps and a black border. I think yours is prettier though

I thought about black, but my eyesight isn't good enough to handle black yarn. I bet it's going to be beautiful and your mom will love it.

That is absolutely gorgeous. The green just makes it!

Just gorgeous! The afican flower motif is my all time favourite motif and I find it addictive. I'm halfway done with my african flower afghan and planning my next AF project.

Just gorgeous! The afican flower motif is my all time favourite motif and I find it addictive. I'm halfway done with my african flower afghan and planning my next AF project.

How nice to hear from the African Flower's place of origin -- at least, I think it's from South Africa, anyway. I hope you'll post your AF project here when it's done. Everybody always comes up with such different versions. I have a feeling I'll be doing another one, too.

Yes, it was published in the Afrikaans magazine, Sarie, but it is amazing how many people on the Internet claims it as their own original pattern.

Awesome!! I love the african flowers.

Just ordered the book from walmart.com, under $11.00 w free site to store

Thanks for sharing and enabling :)