Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, Maria!

Congrats, Paula!

My cold is still lingering, but good news, DH finally got a job!! Only bad part is that he has to leave for 18 days. But now we can start thinking about finding a house of our own.

Woot! (on the job, not the cold!)

kuddles

Welcome, Maria!

Congrats, Paula!

My cold is still lingering, but good news, DH finally got a job!! Only bad part is that he has to leave for 18 days. But now we can start thinking about finding a house of our own.

Guess what??? In the midst of unpacking a million boxes at the new house, I found a bunch of squares I had made. I guess I made them for you guys and then put them in my "completed" box, but they never made it into puffies. Sorry!! :(

Anyone have a need for a few dark red (garnet) squares?? I also have some dark green, some lighter greenish blue ones, and one dark blue with light blue in the middle. I didn't measure them, but if I had to guess, I'd say they're 6 inchers.

PM me if you think they'd fit well in your ghan. :) I can send them out tomorrow or Saturday.

Nice offer from Kim McKee, someone better jump on that soon!!!

I too hope to get through a couple bins this month, and hope to have some random squares in size an color as well, and will try to match up what i can with people here, but the rest, might do what Kim did, and put them up for grabs!

Won't happen for a couple weeks though, but something certainly to think about, thanks for the idea Kim! Who knows maybe Ill put a few together, for a lapghan for charity too!

Hope all is going well with you all, colds are better, jobs are working out, babies are well, and everything is smooth sailing for a while, we all need that!!

All for now, have a nice Prev-ning..... Pre evening, lol heard it on Big Bang, like it!

So, the girls completely emptied their toy box and guess what was hiding on the bottom? The missing squares! I guess I will have to pass them on to someone else. Silly girls!

Posted from Crochetville.org App for Android

thats so cute!! they won"t go to waste!! :hook

Squares went out this am, to 5 of you, Paula, your's finally got mailed, so sorry for the delay.. So paula, and Immafreek, sent you another for biggest square, and our newest member, AngelRoseLite, then a puffy for tiffer, and one more, who was that, lol I forgot already......oh yeah, Abigail1280, you have one coming too. so, watch your mail ladies!!!

Squares went out this am, to 5 of you, Paula, your's finally got mailed, so sorry for the delay.. So paula, and Immafreek, sent you another for biggest square, and our newest member, AngelRoseLite, then a puffy for tiffer, and one more, who was that, lol I forgot already......oh yeah, Abigail1280, you have one coming too. so, watch your mail ladies!!!

Thank you very much! Whoo-hoo! I'm excited to start on the afghan. We are having cooler weather in L.A. at long last. This weekend will be full of squares ;)

Guess what??? In the midst of unpacking a million boxes at the new house, I found a bunch of squares I had made. I guess I made them for you guys and then put them in my "completed" box, but they never made it into puffies. Sorry!! :(

Anyone have a need for a few dark red (garnet) squares?? I also have some dark green, some lighter greenish blue ones, and one dark blue with light blue in the middle. I didn't measure them, but if I had to guess, I'd say they're 6 inchers.

PM me if you think they'd fit well in your ghan. :) I can send them out tomorrow or Saturday.

If you still have any squares, I would be glad to use them. I'll use them for a 'ghan I want to make for my bed. Your find is serendipitous, which reminds me that I haven't seen "Serendipity" in a long time. I think I have my weekend planned out :clap

Thanks Katie!! For thinking of me :hug. Do you remember which state you sent them to? I've lived in 3 this year!

I will probably be sending out squares next week. I've got a bunch sitting here that need to go out, but of course I work the hours the post office is open.

Hi everyone...I've been MIA due to no internet for the past few days...I even took my laptop to my son's hoping to get internet, but their computer is antique and I don't know how to work their set up...I really am computer illiterate...I don't even think that "Computers for DUMMIES" would work for me...I had been having internet problems for some time, so decided to get a new router (to see if that would solve the problem)...Got it set up this AM and voila...so far so good...Now I know if I have anymore problems it has to be the Cable Modem...Believe me I was frustrated not being able to read y'alls posts and checking out what is new here at Cville...

I have a square made for our Biggest Square, just have to weave in some ends before I can send it... I've been busy knitting a scarf for my Miami diva daughter, crocheting a baby afghan for her best friend's niece and crocheting a lap gan for her dad...Haven't been doing squares so much lately...I'll have to devote an hour or two to them soon...

Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather, I know I am...Have a great Weekend...Til next time...God Bless youall....ST

Thanks Katie!! For thinking of me :hug. Do you remember which state you sent them to? I've lived in 3 this year!

I will probably be sending out squares next week. I've got a bunch sitting here that need to go out, but of course I work the hours the post office is open.

Oh my Kim, didn't think of that, if it doesnt reach you, let me know, I think I sent to the newest on file, as I don't have any indications that you sent me an update so, hopefully, it will get to you!!

Hi everyone...I've been MIA due to no internet for the past few days...I even took my laptop to my son's hoping to get internet, but their computer is antique and I don't know how to work their set up...I really am computer illiterate...I don't even think that "Computers for DUMMIES" would work for me...I had been having internet problems for some time, so decided to get a new router (to see if that would solve the problem)...Got it set up this AM and voila...so far so good...Now I know if I have anymore problems it has to be the Cable Modem...Believe me I was frustrated not being able to read y'alls posts and checking out what is new here at Cville...

I have a square made for our Biggest Square, just have to weave in some ends before I can send it... I've been busy knitting a scarf for my Miami diva daughter, crocheting a baby afghan for her best friend's niece and crocheting a lap gan for her dad...Haven't been doing squares so much lately...I'll have to devote an hour or two to them soon...

Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather, I know I am...Have a great Weekend...Til next time...God Bless youall....ST

well hello estee, knew you were having problems but glad to see you are BACK and in business. You have been busy I see!!

Baby K has strep....again.....so won't be on here much this weekend. Have a good one all.

Mama K (kuddles)

Oh, so sorry to hear that kuddles, get better soon baby K!

Lacey, go team Dustin! and they're off! :hug

also Lacey, not sure of what i sent to you, can't remember, but just read on the first page with no black, so Im hoping I didn't send out one that had black in it, if so, please lemme know, Ill replace it, and you can pass it on, thanks! << getting out screwdriver to tighten head to shoulders now!! I must have several of those screws loose!!

Oh my Kim, didn't think of that, if it doesnt reach you, let me know, I think I sent to the newest on file, as I don't have any indications that you sent me an update so, hopefully, it will get to you!!

Ok. I'll send you my latest address just in case. If you sent it to PA, which I believe was the last one I gave to Sue, then it should find me. I've gotten a few squares here that were mailed to PA. And then in the spring, we're probably going to be moving again :(. But this address is my mom's so mail will find me anyway.

oh good Immafreek, i had visions of a black and green one, but that might have been just in my head cause I looked at it the same day......glad it will work for you, are you referrig to the one I just mailed on on the 12th?? No you can't have gotten that yet, so we're not outta the woods yet then, ACK!!!!:thair:confused:bang

Katie I am referring to the first one u sent me then lol il let u know about the other when I get it hahaha I'm a little off lately :)

The Autism walk was amazing. 25 THOUSAND people were there. It's a beautiful thing when people band together for a good cause. I've got a special tattoo in mind to do on my arm for Dustin. It's going to be Mickey mouses head but where the head and ears are black I'm putting puzzle pieces there. I can't wait to start on it. I may do it tonight after I do my sister in laws tattoo. (yes I do my own) I have 23 ATM I think :) I only had 8 back in march haha

But we are BBQin and hanging out right now so I have to get back on later. :hug to everyone

All the squares I have pledged will be going out at the end of the month. My youngest daughter is getting her eyes tested tomorrow and I'm certain she will need glasses so all my money is going towards that for the next couple of paydays. I'll let everyone know when their squares are posted.

Archived