Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kuddles-you were the first person i thought of for that clue!

Estee-we have a Hancocks here but their yarn selection SUCKS! Nothing I'm interested in at least.

I found dh's water bottle so I'm currently working on finishing the sling for it. I made a phone pouch for dh's new phone and he loves it! I'll post pics of it in show and tell. And...I just got a big order in my etsy shop! A lady just ordered 15 of my Oreo Cookie Coin Purses for her dd's bday party. She doesn't need them until Dec 12, so I have time, but that is still quite a task! I'll need to make a trip to Walmart for brown yarn and white zippers. Yay! A reason to buy yarn!

Posted from Crochetville.org App for Android

Estee-we have a Hancocks here but their yarn selection SUCKS! Nothing I'm interested in at least.

I found dh's water bottle so I'm currently working on finishing the sling for it. I made a phone pouch for dh's new phone and he loves it! I'll post pics of it in show and tell. And...I just got a big order in my etsy shop! A lady just ordered 15 of my Oreo Cookie Coin Purses for her dd's bday party. She doesn't need them until Dec 12, so I have time, but that is still quite a task! I'll need to make a trip to Walmart for brown yarn and white zippers. Yay! A reason to buy yarn!

Wowza Cindy! Congrats on the order! Get to work missy!

kuddles

Today a friend and I will be going to a 'linner' and then Zanadu at a local theater. I never saw the movie and I know it was campy but this one is getting rave reviews! And best thing is, DD gets to spend 6 hours with her godmother and without me which is rare! Woot!

Have a great rest of your day all!

kuddles

I got two pretty squares today, too! Thank you, Katie! :D:cheer

ah, you're most welcome!

Posted from Crochetville.org App for Android

wow, how nice, i always wondered how one gets the zipper in one of those , lol, they are cute! good luck!

Today a friend and I will be going to a 'linner' and then Zanadu at a local theater. I never saw the movie and I know it was campy but this one is getting rave reviews! And best thing is, DD gets to spend 6 hours with her godmother and without me which is rare! Woot!

Have a great rest of your day all!

kuddles

Oh wonderful, so today is your culture day, lol I try to set aside one of those days each month, doesn't always work out that way, but I try, lol have a balL!!! both of you!

Good morning!

Thanks Katie! The steak dinner was too expensive (but so good) and the show was campy and a hoot! And Baby K was asleep on the couch at 7:45 when I went to pick her up! She was tuckered out! In a good way....

Well we have several errands to run this morning so I better get to it! I'lll check back in later with y'all!

kuddles

hey ladies...:hi...it's almost that time to reveal the new Biggest Square!! Estee, have you polished up that crown for her???? I will do the announcing late tongiht, when most of you are sawing some zzzz''''s.. Till then, be patient, hooks at the ready, stash at your feet, pacing the floor, twiddling your thumbs, drumming your fingers, tapping your toe, in utter anticipation for the big reveal!:eek

I'm so sorry. I haven't got Estee's squares out yet. What with all the illness floating around my house at the moment, I've still only managed the one. I'll get that out asap and I apologise most sincerely. :(

hey ladies...:hi...it's almost that time to reveal the new Biggest Square!! Estee, have you polished up that crown for her???? I will do the announcing late tongiht, when most of you are sawing some zzzz''''s.. Till then, be patient, hooks at the ready, stash at your feet, pacing the floor, twiddling your thumbs, drumming your fingers, tapping your toe, in utter anticipation for the big reveal!:eek

Wootie Woot Wootington!

kuddles

I'm so sorry. I haven't got Estee's squares out yet. What with all the illness floating around my house at the moment, I've still only managed the one. I'll get that out asap and I apologise most sincerely. :(

Im quite sure estee would not mind a bit, she would want you to get better, and take care of yourself and Felicia right now, feel better soon, and you will soon have a new baby to dote over as well!!

Wootie Woot Wootington!

kuddles

chee heee heee!

ok, here we are, paula glad you like the early birdness of it, lol

It is Immafreek!!! :clapLacey, get ready to recieve the crown!!!!!!

She would really like some help with her latest project, 12 inch squares in blues,greens and yellows for her little nephew! I'll start the pledging, with at least 1, so we're off and running! Congratz Lacey, hope you have a terrific run!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer

I, Estee, the outgoing Queen, doth hereby crown the new Queen Lacy and pass the jeweled scepter to her...May her reign be prosperous...So be it !!!

It has been a great month...and now I can start planning my layout and make the fill in squares for my ghan...Since it is October I will start a Halloween themed lapghan, just for fun and give it to a person I know that was born on Halloween....

I want to thank everyone that contributed to my colorful crazy ghan....

I shall pledge at least One 12 incher to Lacy....Now I've got to get to it...

Archived