Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Estee - I have squares made for you as well, I'm hoping to get them in the mail here shortly. I've got so many squares to mail out!

Very cute kitty, Skoggy!

I hope the meds help with your migraines, Mrs Mckee I get them, and I know how debilitating they can be.

This has been some evening. My uncle just passed. I haven't seen him in years, but it's still sad. We've had more funerals since we've been back in Ohio ...

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to stop in and say hi and congrats:) and that i have a few squares waiting for ends to be tied but should be headed out in the next couple days :) I also recieved my first awesome square but my day hasnt been the greatest so i will post pics tomorrow . Thank you again

I'm still not closer to getting Estee's 2nd square done. Felicia and I have, once again, picked up a virus from somewhere. Last night I had a lovely ride in an ambulance and taken to get baby bump monitored and checked out. I'm fed up of me and my little girlie getting sick. Mr Skoggy has taken today off to look after the 2 of us as I've been told any kind of virus isn't fantastic when 33wks pregnant so should get as much rest as possible. Hadn't been able to keep food down for the last couple of days but today, fingers crossed, I had some oats for breakfast and they've stayed put.

Wanting to get on with some crocheting soon rather than just crawlling into bed once Felicia has gone to bed.

Hope everyone is doing ok... even with troubles I've been reading. Big hugs from the square in the UK! :hug

I'm still not closer to getting Estee's 2nd square done. Felicia and I have, once again, picked up a virus from somewhere. Last night I had a lovely ride in an ambulance and taken to get baby bump monitored and checked out. I'm fed up of me and my little girlie getting sick. Mr Skoggy has taken today off to look after the 2 of us as I've been told any kind of virus isn't fantastic when 33wks pregnant so should get as much rest as possible. Hadn't been able to keep food down for the last couple of days but today, fingers crossed, I had some oats for breakfast and they've stayed put.

Wanting to get on with some crocheting soon rather than just crawlling into bed once Felicia has gone to bed.

Hope everyone is doing ok... even with troubles I've been reading. Big hugs from the square in the UK! :hug

Oh, Skoggy! Hope you get to feeling better very quickly! Felicia too! Sending lots of healing vibes your way!

WE. ARE. CLOSING. TOMORROW!!! Thank you for all the encouragement and prayers. I posted an update in the other thread.

For people I've never met, who are all over the country, and all over the world (not forgetting our Austrailia, UK, and South Africa friends), you guys are some pretty awesome people!! :) such awesome friends! :) Happy to know you all!

WONDERFUL news Kim!! thanks for the update!

We have added a new member, bandmom72 ! Welcome Robin! She did not specify size, but, well here, Ill quote her, "the only preference i would have would be square suitable for a baby blanket for a girl."

You might want to pm her to ask for size, I will send a pm as well, but at least we know pretty girly colors!

we. Are. Closing. Tomorrow!!! Thank you for all the encouragement and prayers. I posted an update in the other thread.

For people i've never met, who are all over the country, and all over the world (not forgetting our austrailia, uk, and south africa friends), you guys are some pretty awesome people!! :) such awesome friends! :) happy to know you all!

woot!

a big ty to Aussie_Paula mady's package arrived yesterdy!! and seh was so excited!! such a beautiful square!!!.. I will post pics later tomarrow of mady an the kids with their loot.. even thou zachary already ate his chips and strawberry bar lol... he aske to take that to school today for his snack... ty again so much Paula for the thoughful extra's you sent along for the kids. and a magnificagent square. mady is going to have one rockin pillowghan when i get it done..

Just got back from the Boone County Sheriffs Department. Quite a drive from St Louis but had to deliver the summons papers. Hopefully we will have a court date soon. I miss my BooBoo (my nephew Bobby) and hopefully we get him back soon

Here is a pic of the Lion Brand Tree of Life afghan I'm currently working on. Jeez, all these FP/BPDC are making my head spin. :lol

post-54070-135897778767_thumb.jpg

Doesn't look like much at the moment but its getting there... or so I keep telling myself (LOADS more to do). :P

nice job so far Emma!Hope you and little one are feeling better today!

Lacey, did I miss something, what happened that you had to file papers? the rest of us, I hope are doing well, beautiful day here today, windows open, breezy, airing everything out!!!!!!!!

Congrats Kim! I'm glad everything came together in the end :-)

Welcome Robin. You are going to have a blast here!

I'm so glad Maddy's package went down such a treat! Be glad I couldn't send those whistles. I confiscated the remaining whistles in my house. So bloody annoying! My SIL thought it was hilarious. So guess who's kids are getting the whistles I brought for your kids in their Chrissy stocking this year? What's that saying? Those who laugh last, laugh loudest. :D

That looks great Emma!!

Not to go into too much detail but my younger sister took my nephew to live with a registered s** offender. And before that she ha been gone most of 4 or 5 months leaving him here with me. He got to the poin he didn't want to talk to her and was calling me mommy. He's 5 (same age as my youngest). I am afraid for his safety and I love my sister but she doesn't need him.

Hi Ladies, I know I haven't been around much but I do miss you guys and hope to be around soon. Too much work and not feeling my best has taken it's toll.

I wanted to send a thank you for the wonderful squares I received today from lovin2crochet, they are beautiful, thank you so much.

Not to go into too much detail but my younger sister took my nephew to live with a registered s** offender. And before that she ha been gone most of 4 or 5 months leaving him here with me. He got to the poin he didn't want to talk to her and was calling me mommy. He's 5 (same age as my youngest). I am afraid for his safety and I love my sister but she doesn't need him.

Wow, glad you are around to keep him safe. Will she give him to you?

Congrats Kim! I'm glad everything came together in the end :-)

Welcome Robin. You are going to have a blast here!

I'm so glad Maddy's package went down such a treat! Be glad I couldn't send those whistles. I confiscated the remaining whistles in my house. So bloody annoying! My SIL thought it was hilarious. So guess who's kids are getting the whistles I brought for your kids in their Chrissy stocking this year? What's that saying? Those who laugh last, laugh loudest. :D

That looks great Emma!!

:lol that is funny Paula LOL!!! so something i would do!!..

Archived