Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

They picked up our lawn tractor yesterday. Estimated turn around is 3 weeks. Fingers crossed it comes back sooner. Meanwhile I guess we will get a workout with the pushmower. It was sunny most of the day and then rain moved in late afternoon. Tribble hope your easher is an easy fix. The first time ours leaked it was an easy plastic part to replace. The last time it was the seal so I went to the laundromat for a year before getting a new washer. Katy hope you make it back soon.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone!

I am soooooo far behind. We were having some internet issues this week and last night I had family here for dinner so I didn't get online. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm having my usual Saturday sewing time. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

katy is still struggling to figure out how to get on the Crochetville . She is very discouraged about the whole ordeal. If anyone needs here e-mail please let me know.

Also which brings me to I only received a few e-mails to put on the list. If anyone wants to stay in touch with anyone of us and can't get on the board this would be a great time to pm me please. Up to you though.

Its a beautiful day here, warm but not hot, slight breeze, blue sky with a few clouds. Neighbor swears there was frost on her car this morning but it wasnt supposed to get that cold last night. I have been enjoying watching the hummingbirds.

katy is still struggling to get on. She is very frustrated with this whole ordeal. No one has contacted her to fix the problems. So not sure what's up. If any of you have her e-mail drop her a few lines to let her know we are all still thinking of her and miss her.

I just checked and Donna has not been on here since April 13 and last time Amy was on was May 10. I thought katy had at least one of their email addresses because of problems earlier. Its awful hard to be patient but this is a very busy time of year. I hope they contact her soon.

Good morning,already mid May,where does all the time go?

its a sunny day,hopefully the ground dries some,so digging can proceed and I can some more saplings out

Does anyone know how to open up a blog page of their own for free? was thinking about making one for us all o go and Katy will be able to join. She is beyond upset and really needs to chat with us. If someone does and wants to help me that would be wonderful ... Also what would we want to name it?? Need ideas please.

I have a "Test Amigurumi" group in Ravelry but you would still have to register for a ravelry account, sign in and join. We can chat within that group and have a thread within it for the squares CAL for now if she or anyone likes.

OR-

We can set up our own CAL on Ravelry also but it may get too big and cumbersome.

Does anyone know how to open up a blog page of their own for free? was thinking about making one for us all o go and Katy will be able to join. She is beyond upset and really needs to chat with us. If someone does and wants to help me that would be wonderful ... Also what would we want to name it?? Need ideas please.

really miss her,hope she is back soon.hope you get some info on starting a blog,I've always wanted a blog,but just don't know how to set up a free one

Owlvamp I wouldnt know where to begin on setting up a blog.

#1 I was thinking about Ravelry too. I had wondered about starting a thread on the crochetville group but your group would work as well. I belong to both.

I started a thread in the Crochetville group over on Ravelry called Friendshipghan cal missing our katy so we can meet up with katy and chat over there. I am Bzybee there with the same avatar

I got an email from katy and she is so frustrated.  She wants to thank those of you that have tried contacting the admin on her behalf.  Besides all this the graphics card has quit on her computer but her daughter plans on fixing that Sat.  If any of you do facebook could you check and see if the admins are active there and alert them about katy's problem.  Amy has not signed on here since May 10 and Donna since April 13.  I  hope they are both ok and just got busy with other things.  I know this is a very busy time of year.  I am not too sure the contact us on the bottom of this page really works either.  I tried using it once myself a long time ago just after the forum change and never got a response back.  I have even toyed with hitting report this post to see if that would get their attention but waiting to see if they respond once it shows they have logged on here.  katy don't give up on us yet.

Tribble - your cake and doll are great!

Thank you howieann!

Hey everyone. Today is a great day.  It is partly cloudy. But it is a pretty day. My Son invited to work out at the gym with him and wife. My sister came along. We had a fun time. That is the first time I have ever been in a gym. It was exciting. It was hard to do. I am going to pretty sore tomorrow. But that is OK. I actually done something for me. I do for others. I get to go on Mon, Wed., Fri. When I can. I am going as much as I can. WOW I did it. Exercised. I don't get much exercise. There is no where my house to do nothing. But I did today.  :)

Good for you. I hate working out! I really need to get back to my yoga as my back has been hurting terrible. After a couple of weeks of yoga it begins to feel better. I just have so much trouble finding the time, plus I'm lazy...

They picked up our lawn tractor yesterday. Estimated turn around is 3 weeks. Fingers crossed it comes back sooner. Meanwhile I guess we will get a workout with the pushmower. It was sunny most of the day and then rain moved in late afternoon. Tribble hope your easher is an easy fix. The first time ours leaked it was an easy plastic part to replace. The last time it was the seal so I went to the laundromat for a year before getting a new washer. Katy hope you make it back soon.

Mr Tribble thinks it is one of the pumps. He took them off and looked at them and one of them looks slightly damaged. Hoefully it gets fixed this coming week. Went to the laundrymat last week, Used 7 washers, seemed to take forever and it was just one hour! 

We have a frost advisory for tonight... Crazy!

We did also had to cover up all of our tomato and cucumber plants the last 2 nights :( Not fun....

I have a "Test Amigurumi" group in Ravelry but you would still have to register for a ravelry account, sign in and join. We can chat within that group and have a thread within it for the squares CAL for now if she or anyone likes.

OR-

We can set up our own CAL on Ravelry also but it may get too big and cumbersome.

This would be great. I have trouble with the Ravelry forums and such, but if I keep the link you just posted I should be able to figure it out. If Katie isn't able to get on ravelry, that's just crazy.... going to send her an email now.

Another cold rainy morning here but I think it is supposed to clear off this afternoon.

katy I hope you meet us over on Ravelry as we are anxiously waiting for you there.

Tribble isnt it amazing how it seems like a lot more work doing your wash at the laundromat even though you can do lots of loads simultaneously? I also learned you have to really check the front loader washers for socks that stick to the top of the drum.

Not normally a member here, but I thought you would like to know. 

I checked C'ville on FB and neither Amy or Donna posted there was April 11th.

I sent a message to Donna on FB, but have not heard anything.

I hope she hears from someone soon.  I understand her frustration.

Thanks for checking Mary Jo. Amy was on here a week ago. I imagine she has had a really busy week and hasnt had a chance to check in. Meanwhile katy has checked in over on ravelry. Just follow the link owlvamp posted.

Archived