Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Lacey that is scary about your coworker! Glad you were all ok.

Hope you're feeling better soon, owl. It's bad enough that this winter just won't let go, being sick on top of it is just the end. No more!

We got tons of snow yesterday - I drove Little Viking to daycare, slipped a few times on the way, and turned around and drove straight home. Called work and said "Uh-UH!!" Turned out to be a good thing because daycare ended up closing at noon; I only would have had like an hour at work before I had to go get him! And travel times were up, so I'm not sure I would have seen the notice about closing in time for either of us to have gotten there by noon. So lucky in a way, I guess? :lol

We got so much snow. My parents measured nine inches, and I don't think we were far off. It was drifted at least a foot in some places in the yard (I actually shoveled out some of the back yard for the poor dog!) My wonderful husband shoveled most of it (I had done a tiny, tiny bit - basically shoveled a path for the mailman to get to our mailbox and then down the driveway to the next house) and then today we had wonderful SUN so quite a bit of it melted. Still a lot of ice by our door though, so we've got to be careful. :-/

Well my mom's birthday is next week, so we're going down tomorrow for the weekend. The little guy is so excited to go see "Gwana". After our last visit he sent her a text message that had, among other things, a lot of "cracked heart" emojis because "I vewy miss Gwana a wot."  :manyheart

I hope everybody has good hooking time this weekend! That's where I'm off to now; I should really finish the one birthday square since I am on the last round, and then it will be back to rainbow-ghan!  :rainbow

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all  

well  it  was a beautiful day out today, as promised, more on the way tomorrow,and all weekend too, maybe spring has sprung, and maybe Mother Nature, finally put her foot down to Old Man Winter, and told him, no more, end it now, your season is over!!!

Sigh, so, im tired tonight, worked on a couple things, but nothing complete yet, mostly just hung out today, I did go to walgreens, and the dollar store, oh, and finally made it to the Rotella outlet for some delish vienna, and twist breads, it' s about the only kind of bread we eat, him much more than me, I  don't do much bread, lol

Had a dinner of leftovers, i love how easy clean up is with them, lol and Krispy Kream donut for desert, lol chocolate covered, with sprinkles! My indulgence for the week, lol

I smell so good tonight, lol got some new shower gel, it's honey and vanilla, and smells soo good. lol

and lasts a long time too. I like that.

well, im off, nothing much else going on, quiet weekend coming up, gonna be outside for part of it, and enjoy the coming good weather, hope all of you in bad weather, are managing with it, stay safe!!

ImmaFreek glad the situation was resolved with no one getting hurt. Hope it goes better tonight.

owlvamp I hope you are okay and getting a lot of rest

yarn_monkey Sorry you are getting nasty weather.  I hope you don't lose electricity.  The last two weekends  we have had to alter/cancel our plans because of the weather.   I am really looking forward to getting out this weekend.  It's supposed to be sunny and warmish.  

Happy March Birthdays!  I went to the PO today and packages are on their way.  Let's see estimated arrival dates on 5 of them said Mon and one said Thurs.  I think Mon is a little over optimistic so maybe you will all have them by Thurs.   

We woke up to a little dusting of snow, maybe an inch or so, and even though it didn't get warm, the sun was enough to melt most of it. The ice yesterday was the worst part and it's always bad to have a nice thick layer of that underneath some snow. Fortunately we didn't have to go anywhere and tomorrow should be in the 50s. I don't know how we haven't lost power with all the ice we've gotten this winter in this old neighborhood we live in, but we've been lucky so far! Next week all in the 50s and even one day into the 60s! Thank goodness!!!!!  :yay

Happy Friday everyone. Last night went pretty smooth. But at the moment im running on 1hour of sleep for the last 27 hours and wont get any until i get off work in the morning. So ill be looking at 1 hour of sleep in 38 hours when i get off of work. :/ I need to check the mailbox, i think ill go do that in a minute. :)

Geez! I would be a wreck on that sort of sleep. I feel tired for you! I hope you get some really good long sleep when you get off!!  :yes

Lacey that is scary about your coworker! Glad you were all ok.

Hope you're feeling better soon, owl. It's bad enough that this winter just won't let go, being sick on top of it is just the end. No more!

We got tons of snow yesterday - I drove Little Viking to daycare, slipped a few times on the way, and turned around and drove straight home. Called work and said "Uh-UH!!" Turned out to be a good thing because daycare ended up closing at noon; I only would have had like an hour at work before I had to go get him! And travel times were up, so I'm not sure I would have seen the notice about closing in time for either of us to have gotten there by noon. So lucky in a way, I guess? :lol

We got so much snow. My parents measured nine inches, and I don't think we were far off. It was drifted at least a foot in some places in the yard (I actually shoveled out some of the back yard for the poor dog!) My wonderful husband shoveled most of it (I had done a tiny, tiny bit - basically shoveled a path for the mailman to get to our mailbox and then down the driveway to the next house) and then today we had wonderful SUN so quite a bit of it melted. Still a lot of ice by our door though, so we've got to be careful. :-/

Well my mom's birthday is next week, so we're going down tomorrow for the weekend. The little guy is so excited to go see "Gwana". After our last visit he sent her a text message that had, among other things, a lot of "cracked heart" emojis because "I vewy miss Gwana a wot."  :manyheart

I hope everybody has good hooking time this weekend! That's where I'm off to now; I should really finish the one birthday square since I am on the last round, and then it will be back to rainbow-ghan!  :rainbow

I'm glad you decided to turn around and come home! It's just not worth it! Oh my goodness, I just love the Little Viking stories!  :manyheart  He is just too adorable! 

DH and I probably could have left the house this afternoon with the sun shining, but there was nowhere to go and I was fine just hanging around the house with my yarn. The table didn't get cleaned off and I didn't get pictures taken of Peanut's elephant, but there's always another day! I found a sea turtle pattern for Peanut's birthday but the thing was in Spanish. I knew my 7 years of Spanish class would come in handy eventually but I never figured it'd be for translating a crochet pattern!  :lol He really is the cutest little sea turtle I ever did see, and now the octopus has a friend!  :) I also finished up squares for one of the birthday girls and now have 2 people to go before I make my trip to the post office. I should get those all done this weekend and then off to the post office next week! 

Tomorrow I'm off to Sister's to visit Peanut for a few and then we're going to lunch and Walmart so I can buy his birthday present while I have a coupon. I can't believe I have a coupon for a Fisher Price toy, but I'll take it! Mainly I'm looking forward to Sunday. DH, Sister, Peanut and I are all headed out to visit our grandmother and uncle and some other family for lunch and a trip to the local book fair. The book fair Facebook page says they've got a lot of new crochet books so I can't wait to check them out. Usually they have a  lot more knitting than crochet, but this time it looked like they have a pretty good selection! 

Well I'm off to work on some birthday squares and weaving in some ends and maybe I'll even get the next sea creature started, but we'll have to see how time goes. Happy Friday everybody!  :ghug

Went to the doctors and well lets say he is unhappy with the way I am. If I am not careful it can turn into pneumonia. I came straight home took my meds and straight to bed. I've been taking my meds all along like I'm suppose to. I was taking my vitimins the same time and just learned I shouldn't of been doing them together for I wasn't giving the antiboctic enough time to absorb in my body. I didn't know this. So he stopped all my vitimins for 10 days. I just got up for had a phone call from school for a meeting next week.

I didn't know that about antibiotics and vitamins either! Funny thing. I hope you're able to get lots of rest; pneumonia is the last thing you need to deal with! Sending lots of healing thoughts your way, owl, get better soon!

I had a whole weekend of hooking planned. Then the dog decided she HAD to chase the cat and gave me leash burn, right below the index finger of my right hand.  :rant  :rant  :rant  :rant I'm currently icing it up a bunch hoping I'll be able to get the pain down to where I can bend the hand to hold the hook. :lol Also the ice just plain feels good on it!

Ok, off to make sure we're all packed for our trip. The guys are at Giant, buying cinnamon buns and milk, because today is - Bunday! Yep, we found it! :D We can do whatever we want today, because it's Bunday and on Bunday you can do whatever you want. Including stay up, but we'll see how that goes... last day he didn't have a nap ended pretty awful. ;)

oh gosh, poor oWLVAMP, sure hope you start feeling better real soon, plenty of rest is the right thing to be doing, and keep up thosefluids!!

Pineknott, yes sun, we haveit here too, and for the next week, it's going to be in the 50's or 60's even, hooray!!

Poor viking, that doggie needs some obedience training, lol You aresupposed to be walking him, not vica versa, lol

hey viking I have some 3 inch brights for you, if you still need some, lemme know......I won't make you wait to your birthday month, lol

Yarnmonkey. have a safe trip and a fun visit, and Fischer Price, the best, lol My daughter used to love those sets so much, i still have four playsets in a huge bin in the shed,that I can't bear to part with, lol they last forever....

Bout it for nw, finished the ghan for my friends grandaughter, turned out really nice, decided on a pink and white round ripple, simple yet looks fancy, lol, I will take pics tomorrow, on my bed, I didn't make it adult size, the child is 18 months, so I made it about 52 inches, from point to point, 12 points, looks nice, will show pics tomorrow. And used up four skeins of yarn, so hello stashbusting, lol

But then tomorrow, mayb e I will go and restore the colors i used, lol I like to stay stocked, and even, Im not really a stashbuster, so much, as a yarn user/restorer, lol...

Wondering about Kimgoodie, and how she is doing, and jessicali, I wish they would check in and let us know how all is doing....

well, all for now, see you tomorrow, don't forget the time thing is tonight, i stared yesterday, lol remember, I have a clock collection, ha ha ha!! takes me days to prepare for this daylight savings thing, two times a year, I have to mess with this!! lol

@Owlvamp - hope you feel better soon! It's never fun when you are sick and still have responsibilites to attend to. Might be different if we could just say - forget it I'll just stay in bed all day!

@Pineknott - it was in the 40s here todya... I went outside to help hubby pack in the groceries that he went and got.. It felt really warm! Imagine 40s feeling warm LOL

@Yarn_monkey - have a wonderful visit would love to see all the lovely little things you are crocheting!

@ImmaFreak - running on that little sleep is never fun! Every once in a while I get superpowers (I work nights) and decide that I can run all day after working my 12 hours the night before and have to come in for 12 hours the same night... I'm not as young as I once was. I used to be able to do this and not have any problems. Now I about fall out of my chair trying to stay awake on the 2nd night. :) Hate coffee and will try and drink it on these excursions but that stuff is NASTY!!! Makes me sick to my stomach, and I just hate the way hot drinks make my mouth feel.... Have to brush my teeth multiple times afterward - I think I might be a nut ;)

I didn't know that about antibiotics and vitamins either! Funny thing. I hope you're able to get lots of rest; pneumonia is the last thing you need to deal with! Sending lots of healing thoughts your way, owl, get better soon!

I had a whole weekend of hooking planned. Then the dog decided she HAD to chase the cat and gave me leash burn, right below the index finger of my right hand.  :rant  :rant  :rant  :rant I'm currently icing it up a bunch hoping I'll be able to get the pain down to where I can bend the hand to hold the hook. :lol Also the ice just plain feels good on it!

Ok, off to make sure we're all packed for our trip. The guys are at Giant, buying cinnamon buns and milk, because today is - Bunday! Yep, we found it! :D We can do whatever we want today, because it's Bunday and on Bunday you can do whatever you want. Including stay up, but we'll see how that goes... last day he didn't have a nap ended pretty awful. ;)

Oh Viking, LIttle viking still takes a nap? We don't dare let Little Tribble nap! He never did sleep well, hates to sleep and we gave up and talked to the Dr, last August (before he started Preschool) and she put him on melatonin to help him sleep. It works wonderful as now he goes to sleep pretty good and stays asleep for 10 hours normally. Before Melatonin he was up till 4-5 in the morning! We tried everything! Nothing worked but the melatonin. But.... If he does accidentally fall asleep (every time we are in the car for more that 10 minutes) he is still up till 1am - 2 am even with the melatonin... Naps are so great for me and hubby, but not for Little Tribble!!

Hope everyone had a great end to their week and have a great weekend I am here at work this weekend! I work every third weekend right now which is awesome! I have overtime this week which is awesome because we can really use it! Not that I necessarily want to work it. I'd rather be at home with the family :)

Hi all. So i got a whole 3 hours of sleep this morning. So 4 hours in the last 52(ish). Just waiting for bed time but have a lot to do before then. I definately do not have super powers lol but a bit of an attention issue and a mental processing problem lol

Hi all. So i got a whole 3 hours of sleep this morning. So 4 hours in the last 52(ish). Just waiting for bed time but have a lot to do before then. I definately do not have super powers lol but a bit of an attention issue and a mental processing problem lol

I don't have superpowers either, I just get delusions and think I do ;)

Went to the doctors and well lets say he is unhappy with the way I am. If I am not careful it can turn into pneumonia. I came straight home took my meds and straight to bed. I've been taking my meds all along like I'm suppose to. I was taking my vitimins the same time and just learned I shouldn't of been doing them together for I wasn't giving the antiboctic enough time to absorb in my body. I didn't know this. So he stopped all my vitimins for 10 days. I just got up for had a phone call from school for a meeting next week.

Off to bed!! Lots of fluids and rest and meds! I hope they kick it in the butt and you start feeling better very soon!  :hug

I had a whole weekend of hooking planned. Then the dog decided she HAD to chase the cat and gave me leash burn, right below the index finger of my right hand.         I'm currently icing it up a bunch hoping I'll be able to get the pain down to where I can bend the hand to hold the hook. Also the ice just plain feels good on it!

Ok, off to make sure we're all packed for our trip. The guys are at Giant, buying cinnamon buns and milk, because today is - Bunday! Yep, we found it! We can do whatever we want today, because it's Bunday and on Bunday you can do whatever you want. Including stay up, but we'll see how that goes... last day he didn't have a nap ended pretty awful. ;)

Okay, I'm convinced... I need Bunday in my life! I think DH will approve as long as I make those caramel ones from Valentine's Day!  :lol  Hope you have a safe trip!! 

oh gosh, poor oWLVAMP, sure hope you start feeling better real soon, plenty of rest is the right thing to be doing, and keep up thosefluids!!

Pineknott, yes sun, we haveit here too, and for the next week, it's going to be in the 50's or 60's even, hooray!!

Poor viking, that doggie needs some obedience training, lol You aresupposed to be walking him, not vica versa, lol

hey viking I have some 3 inch brights for you, if you still need some, lemme know......I won't make you wait to your birthday month, lol

Yarnmonkey. have a safe trip and a fun visit, and Fischer Price, the best, lol My daughter used to love those sets so much, i still have four playsets in a huge bin in the shed,that I can't bear to part with, lol they last forever....

Bout it for nw, finished the ghan for my friends grandaughter, turned out really nice, decided on a pink and white round ripple, simple yet looks fancy, lol, I will take pics tomorrow, on my bed, I didn't make it adult size, the child is 18 months, so I made it about 52 inches, from point to point, 12 points, looks nice, will show pics tomorrow. And used up four skeins of yarn, so hello stashbusting, lol

But then tomorrow, mayb e I will go and restore the colors i used, lol I like to stay stocked, and even, Im not really a stashbuster, so much, as a yarn user/restorer, lol...

Wondering about Kimgoodie, and how she is doing, and jessicali, I wish they would check in and let us know how all is doing....

well, all for now, see you tomorrow, don't forget the time thing is tonight, i stared yesterday, lol remember, I have a clock collection, ha ha ha!! takes me days to prepare for this daylight savings thing, two times a year, I have to mess with this!! lol

Sister is thrilled with the gift! I can't wait to wrap it up and see him play with it! It's this yellow plastic chair that has a big smiling face on it. It plays music and talks and has 3 different stages you can select depending on the child's level of learning. It's supposed to be helpful till he's 3, so fingers crossed! I had my coupon and it was on sale at Target so I wound up saving about $10 on it! Plus I'll have these little animals for him and I think I want to buy him the Little Mister book set. Sister and I both grew up with them and I found the original 12 books in a set for fairly cheap online. Our Dad says I'm spoiling him, but he only turns one once and I told him I promised Mom that I'd spoil him for both of us. I have lots of spoiling to do!!  :yes

I read a thing online that said with daylight savings the clock in my car will finally be accurate again! That's how it will be here... Several clocks will eventually get changed when they start to drive me crazy, but I usually take my time getting to them! I can't imagine having a collection to change!  :reyes

@Owlvamp - hope you feel better soon! It's never fun when you are sick and still have responsibilites to attend to. Might be different if we could just say - forget it I'll just stay in bed all day!

@Pineknott - it was in the 40s here todya... I went outside to help hubby pack in the groceries that he went and got.. It felt really warm! Imagine 40s feeling warm LOL

@Yarn_monkey - have a wonderful visit would love to see all the lovely little things you are crocheting!

@ImmaFreak - running on that little sleep is never fun! Every once in a while I get superpowers (I work nights) and decide that I can run all day after working my 12 hours the night before and have to come in for 12 hours the same night... I'm not as young as I once was. I used to be able to do this and not have any problems. Now I about fall out of my chair trying to stay awake on the 2nd night. Hate coffee and will try and drink it on these excursions but that stuff is NASTY!!! Makes me sick to my stomach, and I just hate the way hot drinks make my mouth feel.... Have to brush my teeth multiple times afterward - I think I might be a nut

Oh Viking, LIttle viking still takes a nap? We don't dare let Little Tribble nap! He never did sleep well, hates to sleep and we gave up and talked to the Dr, last August (before he started Preschool) and she put him on melatonin to help him sleep. It works wonderful as now he goes to sleep pretty good and stays asleep for 10 hours normally. Before Melatonin he was up till 4-5 in the morning! We tried everything! Nothing worked but the melatonin. But.... If he does accidentally fall asleep (every time we are in the car for more that 10 minutes) he is still up till 1am - 2 am even with the melatonin... Naps are so great for me and hubby, but not for Little Tribble!!

Hope everyone had a great end to their week and have a great weekend I am here at work this weekend! I work every third weekend right now which is awesome! I have overtime this week which is awesome because we can really use it! Not that I necessarily want to work it. I'd rather be at home with the family

Still didn't get any pictures of the elephant taken today, but he'll be given to Peanut tomorrow for the trip so I'm sure I'll get plenty of pics of him with his new friend! And DH doesn't like hot drinks either. Can't do coffee or hot chocolate and hates tea of all sorts. I'll take coffee and tea however I can get them! Lol :manyheart

Sister and I had a good time running around today, got lots of stuff purchased for the birthday shenanigans and then came home to get DH and we went out for Mexican. With the time change, I was already planning on getting not as much sleep as I want, but my grandmother texted me today and asked if we could meet at the restaurant at 11:30 instead of her house around 12:30. It's a 2+ hour drive, so I'll be getting up around 6 so we can leave at 8:30. I figure if we plan to leave at 8:30, maybe we'll actually be out of the house by 9! Lol! Sister will meet us here with Peanut and have to move his car seat to my car and get him all loaded after he has a minute to run around and prepare for the trip! 

Oh and I got 2 more birthday squares done last night! i thought my hands were done after finishing the turtle, but they had a little bit more energy left in them after all! I think I'm going to get the sea horse started and then go get ready for bed. I hope everyone is having a good weekend!  :ghug

Hello!

I spent yesterday crocheting and plan to do some more this afternoon, it's gloomy outside so crocheting and TV are the best thing to do :yes . I made 3 bracelets and 2 necklaces yesterday and plan to finish one more necklace today. i made terra cotta beads and worked them into the bracelets and necklaces so I can use them for essential oils. I'll try to get some pictures posted when I finish the one I'm working on. Have a great day!

Two of my daughters are sick now. How wonderful. They will be going to the doctors tomorrow if I can get them in. So For me it's been in bed for 2 days now. I did finish up a afghan and back working on the midnight brite blanket. I need to finish it.

hi to everyone, hope you sickies are feeling much better today too!! yes if I had all the clockes working, I would have to own some stock in Duracell, or everready, lol, I only have I would say, two or three in each room, the ones I look at most going,, so worse than daylight savings time change, is battery changing time, lol Hello Copper Top, come right on in!!!

I remember once, I looked up for the best battery to get, and the article said, they are all pretty basicly the same, cept that Copper tops last a bit longer in high energy things, like DIGITAL cameras, for which I found is absolutely true, and or other electronic contraptions, lol, I always get the Duracell, just cause!

oh, took a pic of the round ripple I did, it's measures about 52- or maybe 55 inches from point to point, and I will include a link to that posting here in a moment.

I could make it a bit bigger, the child is 18 months though, and not using it to carry around, or anything, mostly just a pretty adornment to either her crib, or as time goes on, her twin bed. so, not decided yet, about the size lol, so, take a peek, and weigh in on your opinion, lol is it big enough?? Too big?? too Pink??? lol

Hello!

I spent yesterday crocheting and plan to do some more this afternoon, it's gloomy outside so crocheting and TV are the best thing to do  . I made 3 bracelets and 2 necklaces yesterday and plan to finish one more necklace today. i made terra cotta beads and worked them into the bracelets and necklaces so I can use them for essential oils. I'll try to get some pictures posted when I finish the one I'm working on. Have a great day!

Can't wait to see them! What a great idea!  :yes

Two of my daughters are sick now. How wonderful. They will be going to the doctors tomorrow if I can get them in. So For me it's been in bed for 2 days now. I did finish up a afghan and back working on the midnight brite blanket. I need to finish it.

Oh geez! I hope your meds start to kick in soon and that it doesn't last too long for the girls!  :hug

hi to everyone, hope you sickies are feeling much better today too!! yes if I had all the clockes working, I would have to own some stock in Duracell, or everready, lol, I only have I would say, two or three in each room, the ones I look at most going,, so worse than daylight savings time change, is battery changing time, lol Hello Copper Top, come right on in!!!

I remember once, I looked up for the best battery to get, and the article said, they are all pretty basicly the same, cept that Copper tops last a bit longer in high energy things, like DIGITAL cameras, for which I found is absolutely true, and or other electronic contraptions, lol, I always get the Duracell, just cause!

oh, took a pic of the round ripple I did, it's measures about 52- or maybe 55 inches from point to point, and I will include a link to that posting here in a moment.

I could make it a bit bigger, the child is 18 months though, and not using it to carry around, or anything, mostly just a pretty adornment to either her crib, or as time goes on, her twin bed. so, not decided yet, about the size lol, so, take a peek, and weigh in on your opinion, lol is it big enough?? Too big?? too Pink??? lol

I hope you have a membership to Costco or Sam's Club or somewhere so you can buy your batteries in bulk!!  :lol  I just love the round ripple, the colors are lovely and in just the right orders and amounts! It's beautiful!!  :manyheart

Today was definitely successful! Sister got here late because she couldn't find the shirt she wanted Peanut to wear and eventually gave up. Two hours one way and we were only 2 minutes late! This is why I plan to leave as early as I do! Lol We had a great lunch with DH, Sister, Peanut, my uncle, 1 first cousin once removed, 2 great aunts and our grandmother! We went to the book fair and I got probably 6 different crochet books, all supposed to be about $20 and up but I didn't pay more than $6.50 each for any of them! Sister found Dr. Seuss books for $2 each and a little Dumbo toy for Peanut because that's one of his favorite movies. We also took Peanut to meet another great uncle for the first time and spent some really good time with them, got ice cream and made the trek home. Peanut did really good!! He's much better about long car rides now. Thank goodness!! 

Oh! We were standing in the parking lot of the ice cream place (It's a walk up window only and I have a new car, so there's no ice cream allowed inside! Lol) eating our ice cream and the van 2 spots over started to back out and pull away... As they're backing out, Peanut looked over, saw them leaving and waved. We all just died. He's started understand that you wave with hi or bye so now he sees things and waves. "Hi, floor! Hi, Auntie!" Everything. When Sister and Peanut got home tonight, Sister sent me a video of him crawling up to our mom's dog, sitting up, and waving at her.  :lol  A couple days ago it was a full arm wave and now it's just his little hand flapping. I just can't handle it, it's so cute!!  :manyheart

I was hoping to get a little work done on the seahorse I started last night but I'm so tired I can't even think straight. I think all that driving did me in. I'm ready for bed and will be headed there very, very soon!  :tired I'll be back tomorrow!  :ghug

oh good, so the concensus stands as, leave the ghan as is, and quit worrying about it, huh, lol Thanks for the compliments though, I worked it seemed a long time on it, and the outside rows, well, we all know how they are, lol     The last row I did, was about 500 stitches around, whew,...... I only did a couple rows at a time, towards the end, if that, lol..I have an even larger one, i did for me a few years back, I think it's over 80 inches from point to point, sheesh, I was younger then, you know, lololol, you can see it here, on my photo page I think. let me check...yes, it's still there, it's an 8 point, here is that link.....It was even longer around the edges, lol...I have it on the bed at the moment, for extra on feets that get cold, lol..

oh good, so the concensus stands as, leave the ghan as is, and quit worrying about it, huh, lol Thanks for the compliments though, I worked it seemed a long time on it, and the outside rows, well, we all know how they are, lol     The last row I did, was about 500 stitches around, whew,...... I only did a couple rows at a time, towards the end, if that, lol..I have an even larger one, i did for me a few years back, I think it's over 80 inches from point to point, sheesh, I was younger then, you know, lololol, you can see it here, on my photo page I think. let me check...yes, it's still there, it's an 8 point, here is that link.....It was even longer around the edges, lol...I have it on the bed at the moment, for extra on feets that get cold, lol..

That is amazing!!!! :manyheart  :manyheart  :manyheart  I get so bored on round ripples... Even before they get halfway big enough for a baby ghan! I love them so much but just don't have the focus required! I made 2. I think that's all I'll ever manage! Lol! 

Archived