Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

pineknott - been there.....hope you don't tucker out too early today!

Woke up to a layer of snow....a dusting, whatever you call it, it is still snow and I am DONE!  Okay, thanks, I feel better!

Kiddles did fine her first day at daycare yesterday......a little friend from the past was there and they went to see The Muppet movie so she had a good day! Today they wear PJs and bring stuffed animals and have fun! Me? Yeah, I'll be working again....

Have a great day all!

kuddles

Good Morning and hugs from me too  :hug

Looks like we are going shopping today. DD wants to go to IKEA which is near where I live so we will be spending about 3 hours on the road today. We are also taking a shelf from her apartment to my house so she will have room for the bigger shelf she wants.

Update on the cat, the blindness is genetic and cannot be reversed. We didn't realize she was having problems before because she knew her way around my house before she went blind. The vet said she is not in any kind of pain and that in time she will learn her way around the new location.

Ok have to go unload a shelf and get ready to go, talk to you later.

Good Morning....

Pineknott, hope you can get some rest today.  :hug

Kuddles, enough with the snow already!  We're expecting some tonight/tomorrow, but not sure how much.  :(

On that bright note I'll leave for now, lol.  Have a bright sunny day everyone! :lol  :sun:rose

Good morning !

Today just going to crochet more wash cloths and turn them into bunnies. Will take a picture soon of the ones I made already.

Free Crochet Pretty Poppy Pattern

http://www.marymaxim.com/patterns-books/free-patterns/free-crochet-pretty-poppy-pattern.html

I want the free patterns there is several wash clothes I would love to do but I cannot download them at all. I don't know if it's because of my iPad or not. I have adobe reader like it tells me to have. Can anyone else download from them? If so would you mind downloading the patterns and send it to my email address please. I can get the names of all the patterns if to can help.

I post three other patterns I would love have below.

Thanks if anyone can help.

hi and hello to all! you are quite welcome holly for the squares, glad they foung their forever home lol

still chilly, windy, this can not be what Mother Nature had in mind for the end of march... Mr. Winter, is dragging his feet leaving us, and Ms Spring out in the cold it seems!!!! I can only say, hope He leaves soon, and lets her have her kind of weather, as she is getting rather impatient, and gets a l ittle cranky about Her Seasons duration!!!!!!!!!

Bruch today, went well, went to ihop, decided least for me, it has nothing on Village Inn, lol But not my pick next month will be my pick, Village Inn here we come!

Nothing much else to say, signing off, and see you later I guess, take care all!

Owlvamp, thanks for sharing the patterns, they are very pretty.

Katyallen, it sounds like you had nice time today.

My day was productive and tiring, I will probably be asleep very soon.

Have a good night everyone.

Hi, ladies!  I've been MIA for a bit.  Katie, I got your square.  It is gorgeous and soooo soft.  I'll post a picture tomorrow.  Really, truly, it was a very nice surprise in a not-so-good time.  Thanks again, Katie.

Hugs to everyone.  Good night :)

Mornin'..................going to dermatologist this morning to get a 'thing' zapped off my face. He did it a few years ago but must not have gotten it all, cause it's back! Just love getting a needle put in my cheek first thing in the morning! Woot!

Have a good day all!

kuddles

Good morning ladies!

Need to get Rabies shots today . Then will continue to work on wash clothes to make into bunnies and also making fabric eggs for a basket. It's going but not like I was hoping. But they are cute.

kuddles hope everything goes well at the dermatologist ... Not something I would want either first thing in the morning. Other that I woke up with a creak in my neck and a headache.

Good morning All!

Good luck at the dermatologist's Kuddles!

AngelRoseLite, so good to see you!

Owlvamp, hope you feel better soon.  I woke with a migraine myself this morning....no fun.  Did you get my PM btw?

Hugs all around to everyone else.  Hoping for a good day for all!

Good morning,

Owlvamp and Grannyannie, I hope you are both feeling better.

Kuddles, doesn't sound like a fun morning, hope the rest of your day is great.

AngelRoseLite, nice to hear from you, hope things are better soon.

I think our plans are to go to the park today. But first I will need to stop at Walmart for a sweater since I didn't pack one and its a little cool for me today. Other than that I hope to finish some pillow covers that I'm sewing for DDs living room.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Yes, grannyannie I received your pm and answered you back.

Thanks cshort hope you have fun at the park and are able to finish the pillow covers.

quick check in, hi to all, glald to see y ou bck angel, you're weolcome for the square, that was made from Hobby Lobby's ILTY.

hope all else have good days today, kuddles, and all that need med. attention, good luck! Back later, take care all.

Oh my :( I am so far behind on here :(

I didnt realize that it had been this long since I signed and and visited with you all. Thank you all for the birthday wishes :)

hope all is well :D

cshort hope grandson is doing okay.  I remember going to the er when my niece was pretty little because she fell and needed stitches in her lip. She screamed the whole time she was there. 

pineknott hope things are going along okay with mil

Yesterday was an emotionally exhausting day, had to report for jury duty, and the selection process was difficult to sit through.  So relieved to not be selected as it was a horrible case.  The proscuting attorney was pretty explicit.  I don't think I could have handed viewing some of the evidence.  I could handle a murder trial easier.  Here they put you on call for jury duty for 4 months and you can be called in any time during that period and possibly serve on multiple juries.  Hoping if I have to go back its just a lawsuit. 

Well Katie I see Tampa Doll has the April tote up so that must mean it is nearly time for a hew queen!

Archived