Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Yes , kuddles keep say it. I love him! I love him! It does get better. I love mine and potty stage is so hard.

You'll look back and say glad that's over but I did it.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great bag!

Thanks!

Great blanket!

So good morning to all!

Lucky whined at 2 am. Several times. So I got up, walked him to his potty pad in the living room, carried him back and put him back in the crate. Don't know if he ever went back to sleep. I sure didn't forever! I heard him whine several other times but no barking, so I ignored him. I had just fallen fast asleep....when the alarm went off at 5:20! Soooooo very tired and have the audit! Yikes!

I love him, I love him, I love him.......yes yes yes I must!

Kiddles has her reading and spelling test today. Yesterday got home a permission slip for her to be in a before school math group from 3rd, 4th and 5th grades for kids that need help with math. No cost to me of course. This school is so great! It starts mid Oct and goes till the holidays. I am so happy she is getting addl help!

Okay so time to get moving!

Hugs to you all!

kuddles

I'm glad she is getting the extra help in math,I struggled with math,maybe something like that would have helped

Okay ladies I am moving . I'm packing boxes so there really is no rest for me. It's just across town and I will have my own craft room. Very important to me. As soon as I know mailing address I will let katy know if anyone needs it or just ask me.

Has any one here used manic jack for there house phone? I'm considering it but thought I would ask you all.

Hi all,

Nice ghan Sandra!! Looks like that pink camo, love the colors for girls!!     

Poor Kuddles,,,,,,,,,,bout all i can say about that, lol

NIce news, I mean your own craft room sandra, yay!!!

Well, we're without water, they are working up the block, so probably had to turn us off for that,,,,,sigh, wish there was some way we could be warned when that happens, I don't have any stock piled or anything, lol

So I dumped my water bottles when needed to wash with, but hope it comes on soon....

Garage sales are going much better today, from those that are doing it I hear, such a lovely day today!! Rain all cleared out, and it's mildly cool, and breezy, just my kind of weather!!

Hi Carol, nice to see your post......Say, has anyone heard from Angelroselite lately, she usually is such a good poster, and now, going on a week or more, nothing....I do hope she is ok.........

Ann,hope you are doing better too, did you get my puffy yet???

Ok all for now, will return, at a later  time!!!!!!!!!

Well made it thru today. Auditor was very nice, very thorough. Back on Monday to finish.

We just had leftover pizza for dinner, and she is watching Spy Kids. We took our walk, but will take another stroll in a bit. Then relaxing......

Hope you all have a GREAT evening!

kuddles

Good Morning,

Owlvamp, I hope everything works out soon for your move.

yarnoverforlove, hope your weather clears up, we had a lot of rain and dreary days this week but yesterday was beautiful and it looks like today will be too.

I'm in the sewing room today working on an outfit for a little friend of mine.

Have a day everyone.

Good morning! Lucky and Kiddles allowed me to sleep in a bit....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Today is only going to be 72, but sunny and gorgeous! This is my kind of weather!

We might go to an autumn fest locally.....haven't decided yet!

Have a great day all!

kuddles

We lost power for about 3 hours, but that was to long for me so..... I used my lighted up crochet hook. I hate it but I just had to keep crocheting lol!

Yarnoverforlove hopefully it will stop raining and stop flooding that the water will start decreasing. Hope you didn't loose power all the way .

Hi all,

Nice ghan Sandra!! Looks like that pink camo, love the colors for girls!!

Poor Kuddles,,,,,,,,,,bout all i can say about that, lol

NIce news, I mean your own craft room sandra, yay!!!

Well, we're without water, they are working up the block, so probably had to turn us off for that,,,,,sigh, wish there was some way we could be warned when that happens, I don't have any stock piled or anything, lol

So I dumped my water bottles when needed to wash with, but hope it comes on soon....

Garage sales are going much better today, from those that are doing it I hear, such a lovely day today!! Rain all cleared out, and it's mildly cool, and breezy, just my kind of weather!!

Hi Carol, nice to see your post......Say, has anyone heard from Angelroselite lately, she usually is such a good poster, and now, going on a week or more, nothing....I do hope she is ok.........

Ann,hope you are doing better too, did you get my puffy yet???

Ok all for now, will return, at a later time!!!!!!!!!

Hi, everyone! I'm still lurking. I've been working, crocheting, and learning new things. A friend and I made soap with lye and everything. Now I have to wait a few weeks for the lye to become inactive so I can try out the soap. Tomorrow I'm going to the fair. Finally! Later I'm posting a crocodile stitch cardigan I made. Maybe today I will finish two more striped bags. That reminds me: I love your bag, cshort!

Howdy!

Two walks done, one to go. After homemade pizza later......been gorgeous here! I like it only around 70. Sunny, some clouds, wonderful weather!

I need to take care of some more laundry though....

Have a great nite all!

kuddles

I'm back from daughters house. We celebrate others daughter birthday today sense we didn't do it yesterday . She was happy! That's what counts. We had supper there too.

Good evening! My cousin's baby shower was today, and when she opened the blanket I made for her, she (and the rest of us) were in tears. She said it reminded her of our grandma. It was such a touching moment, and it reminds me why baby blankets are my favorite thing to crochet!

Hi all, kuddles and kiddles and lucky included! lol Good you got to sleep in a bit!!! much better mood when you get more sleep i find,lol.

Oh that is too cute, about the lighted hooks.lol I have about three of them, never ever have used the light on them,and I find they don't slide as well either, with the yarn. but In a pinch, Ill keep that in mind, I have however crocheted by candlelight, lol

Hi, everyone! I'm still lurking. I've been working, crocheting, and learning new things. A friend and I made soap with lye and everything. Now I have to wait a few weeks for the lye to become inactive so I can try out the soap. Tomorrow I'm going to the fair. Finally! Later I'm posting a crocodile stitch cardigan I made. Maybe today I will finish two more striped bags. That reminds me: I love your bag, cshort!

Well Maria, good to see you were just busy!! glad to see your post!

You too sandra sound in a better mood,having spent time with your girls, Im sure that is helping you as well!!

awww, cute story mandy, soundslike your ghan was the hit of the shower!!

Archived