Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

That's good kuddles a stress free work day for you. You need those more often ..

So enjoy the day away.

pineknott sorry about the leg cramp. I get a few of those here and there myself. They are really a pain.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! And I know what you mean about the sleep......I am a terrible sleeper and last nite was one of them!!!

Hugs!

kuddles

That's good kuddles a stress free work day for you. You need those more often ..
So enjoy the day away.

pineknott sorry about the leg cramp. I get a few of those here and there myself. They are really a pain.

hi all,

Kuddles, I used to love it when my boss was gone, and he was gone a lot, lol So I was happy camper, not tht he was a bad boss,and not that I even saw him much during the time he was there, lol but nevertheless, was more comfotable with him gone...

my other boss, the female one, was fine, didn't care if she were there or not, again, separate offices, but still, never bothered me to have her there, even though too, she was gone a lot too. lol Go figure!!

Now im the boss, and sometimes, I would rather work without me around lol, so there ya go!

Grass, greener, other side, all that sort of stuff...

well, i was out a while ago, its rather warm out there... And I noticed people around the area are getting out and marking and pricing thier garage sale things for an early start tomorrow..

The last garage sale i had, I said, this is the last garage sale Ill ever have, lol       sooooo DONE with that.... But glad others don't feel that way, lol Course Ill shop them occasionally..................... he he he.

Owlvamp, talk to your doc about your depression, maybe there is something he can prescribe, or some things to do, to ease those symptoms....Sleep is very important to the body's healing ability.....

Pineknott, you better borrow a two wheeler cart, for your post office trip, ha ha ha.......those puffy's get heavy, coming from you!!!!!!!!!

cshort.......yay, it's friday!!!!!!!!

I had a go round with that darn clerk today,I used a gift card of 9.83 and was going to pay the balance in cash

I've done this there before,and he said he couldn't do it,now usually I'm mousy quiet,he wasn't backing down and neither was I

finally I think just to get rid of me,he did the transaction

anyway pkgs are out

CindySweetThings - yours is expected to arrive Saturday

yarnoverforlove - expect yours next Tuesday

now back to my regular scheduled dishes

Hi all,

Just checking in, before I call it a night....Pineknott, good for you, lol once in a while you need to stand up and be heard, huh!

Everyone else, nothing to add to my last post, did some laundry this evening, it's cooler than having the dryer going in the heat of the day anyway, and have left a load to fold, but it's towels, so not like they won't wait, lol

No earth shattering news to report, saw Becca's post on another group,so I know she's ok,she won something, I don'tknow what,but shes ok, apparently.. No word from ann today??? owlvamp I hope is fast asleep, lol, and pineknott is getting her dishes under control, me, Im sitting here, wondering if I should turn on the tv, or fold those towels......Probably the towels will win out, lol

SO until morning, have a good night everyone, see you tomorrow!!

Sorry no sleep here. I only wished

I did get the dishes down and that it.

I am going to try to go to sleep .

Something has to give I know that. Yes for a doctors appointment.

Good night all.

Good Morning,

Owlvamp, I hope you get more sleep today.

Pineknott, I know how momma drama can be, I hope things settle down.

Just a typical day around here, I'll try to check in again later to see what you all are up to.

Have a good day.

Morning!

Sorry to hear about the no sleeping and the drama. Ugh!

I will join you in the not sleeping. We have an audit tomorrow and I'm nervous about it. My first since I started there 3 years ago. Then to top it off, Lucky yipped at 4:20 and I had to get up so he wouldn't bark cause of neighbors. Sigh.....I'm really tired ....of the dog to be honest. I know I know he is a puppy but still.....what was I thinking????? Obviously I wasn't!

So have a good one if you can!

kuddles

Sorry to hear about Lucky . It will get better. We got four puppies all at once. Yes totally insane and I need to be locked up. We have puppy fever.they just wasn't mine. 3 daughters all for one and I got one. We rescued two of them. I think you really have to want one to be able to deal with all the puppy issues. We loved ours beyond anything and they are over a year old now. What ever you don't want them to dont start it now. Puppy stage is really a hard stage to go through thank goodness ours was through the summer.

I hope to get sleep when daughter gates home from school.

Sorry to hear about Lucky . It will get better. We got four puppies all at once. Yes totally insane and I need to be locked up. We have puppy fever.they just wasn't mine. 3 daughters all for one and I got one. We rescued two of them. I think you really have to want one to be able to deal with all the puppy issues. We loved ours beyond anything and they are over a year old now. What ever you don't want them to do start it now. Puppy stage is really a hard stage to go through thank goodness ours was through the summer.

I hope to get sleep when daughter gates home from school.

Thanks......yeah he is a puppy, he is a puppy......I keep trying to remind myself!

Hope you get to sleep!

kuddles

owlvamp :hug  :hug hope you are able to start sleeping.  Your body really needs it so it can heal itself. 

pineknott :hug  :hug sorry for the momma drama, it has to be hard on you all.

kuddles  :hug  :hug hopefully Lucky will soon have you trained.  You do know that we don't train our pets but that they train us :lol  :lol

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on much.  I'm just not up to it.  I didn't even turn on the computer yesterday.  I did do a bit of crocheting, but don't have energy for much, so take a lot of brakes.  We're not getting very far with the ins company, ...I miss you guys and think of you all during the day.  Take care everyone.

Yay!  I have a square coming!

Sorry, I haven't been around.  I just started a new job, and I found out that I'm PREGNANT!  This will be baby #3 for us.  I'm due May 17th.  

I've got some squares to send out but absolutely no money for postage so they will have to wait.  Bummer.

Congrats on the new job and the baby on the way!!!

Cindy, Good luck with the new job and congratulations on your little one thats on the way.

The rain held off until after recess time today, hooray! But its been raining since so I decided to spend the evening in my sewing room working on a project for one of my coworkers. She is feeling little down because she is being transferred from preschool to kindergarten because our preschool numbers are so low and I found some fabric that I think will cheer her up so I'm making a quick tote bag. 

Have a great evening everyone.

So nice of you to do that for your co-worker.  I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

well its 2 mnis.till midnight,just got the dishes done

we had bad momma drama,we are all being accused of stealing her fine jewerly,and she doesn't like it here anymore,her things aren't safe

:hug  :hug  :hug

Good morning all!

I got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep . So I'm up for a little bit.

Ugh, boy do I understand.  Hope you can get some rest soon. :hug

Morning!

Sorry to hear about the no sleeping and the drama. Ugh!

I will join you in the not sleeping. We have an audit tomorrow and I'm nervous about it. My first since I started there 3 years ago. Then to top it off, Lucky yipped at 4:20 and I had to get up so he wouldn't bark cause of neighbors. Sigh.....I'm really tired ....of the dog to be honest. I know I know he is a puppy but still.....what was I thinking????? Obviously I wasn't!

So have a good one if you can!

kuddles

Yup, Lucky should have you trained soon, lol.  Hang in there, it gets better and the benefits are all worth it.  I love my furbabies.

So nice to hear from you Ann! Hang in there!

Just ate dinner, after a walk of course, and we will take another short one in a bit.....storms are coming, should arrive by midnight.

Can't wait for the audit to be over tomorrow!

Hugs!

kuddles

ohh, that is a cute bag!! Nice job!

Kuddles, hope it all goes super for you tomorrow...

Ann, I pm'd you with a surprise, coming to your mail box soon.....

Owlvamp, hope you could use a bit of a surprise in the mail as well......

Lets see, what else....... haven't been crocheting much, taking a break I guess, will feel more up to it, when everything settles down, I went from remodeling the kitchen, into getting ready for brunch, garage sales, and fall, soooo maybe when things get settled down, I will crochet some, i miss it, it's like a part of my life is missing, but I can't think of anything to crochet!   Would like to make a ghan for a gal up the road, she's been a good neighbor to many, but still deciding on colors......Never been to her house inside, so have to ask her neighbor what she might like color wise....

all for now, hope all goes well tonight for all of you having trouble sleeping, and those of you in pain, i send healing vibes out to the universe to deliver to you! Take care all...................till tomorrow....

.Owlvamp, have you tried any over the counter sleeping aids, I know there is sominex, and sleepeze, and one in  liquid form, made by nyquil, that is only to help you sleep, I would check with your doc first, but give one of them a try if he says you could beneift from it. They are non habit forming, unlike prescriptions,  I occasionally take a supplement, completely natural, melatonin, that helps one to relax and get to sleep, also non habit forming, anyway, ....we'll check back tomorrow, have  a good one all.

granny I sure hope the insurance figures something out for you and you start to feeling better . I know what it's like with no energy and hard.y no sleep.

Thanks katy will check with doctor when I go.

Good night all.

Well here you go just finished this baby girl afghan.

I just love the colors. Not sure what daughter is having won't know till November sometime.

But I will make a blue one as well and give the right one when it is time. Hopefully there is a twin hiding wouldn't that be something.LOL going to make a little blankie and hat to match it.

post-48736-0-37550900-1379665092_thumb.jpg

Great bag!

Hello everyone,

I finished the bag for my coworker and thought I would share a picture.

attachicon.gifcats and motorcycles bag.jpg

Thanks!

Kuddles, hope it all goes super for you tomorrow...

Great blanket!

I just love the colors. Not sure what daughter is having won't know till November sometime.
But I will make a blue one as well and give the right one when it is time. Hopefully there is a twin hiding wouldn't that be something.LOL going to make a little blankie and hat to match it.

So good morning to all!

Lucky whined at 2 am. Several times. So I got up, walked him to his potty pad in the living room, carried him back and put him back in the crate. Don't know if he ever went back to sleep. I sure didn't forever! I heard him whine several other times but no barking, so I ignored him. I had just fallen fast asleep....when the alarm went off at 5:20! Soooooo very tired and have the audit! Yikes!

I love him, I love him, I love him.......yes yes yes I must!

Kiddles has her reading and spelling test today. Yesterday got home a permission slip for her to be in a before school math group from 3rd, 4th and 5th grades for kids that need help with math. No cost to me of course. This school is so great! It starts mid Oct and goes till the holidays. I am so happy she is getting addl help!

Okay so time to get moving!

Hugs to you all!

kuddles

Happy Friday! :yay 

That is a very pretty afghan.

Katie, it sounds like you are keeping very busy.

Kuddles, audits are not enjoyable, hope all goes well and you can relax after today.

Thanks for the compliments on the bag, I'll let you know how she likes it.

Working today and then home to wash a piece of fabric that is soaking in a bowl of water and fabric softener. I washed the fabric twice and tried adding vinegar the second time but it's still a little stiffer than I want for a little girl's top. then I'll be heading to oldest DD's for dinner, everyone usually comes to my house on Friday but youngest DD and her hubby have other plans tonight so the other daughter offered to cook.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Archived