Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Your hats and scarves are beautiful .

I would call Walmart and ask the manager. I've only ever done it on food. But worth a try and let us know how it went.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to try to crochet tonight. Been to tired the last few night.

I wonder how becca is doing? Haven't seen her on line lately.

I bet her kittens are growing fast and are really cute.

Hi All! Monday is almost over, but I still made it here before it ended, lol.  Had to go have my blood drawn again this morning.  Haven't heard back, so I don't know if that's a good thing or they just didn't get the results back yet, lol.  I'll go with the first.  I mailed out our queen's squares today, so keep your eyes open for them Honex.  Owlvamp, hope your headache goes away soon.  Hugs to all.  I'll try to get on early tomorrow and chat!

thanks, and i may do that, or call them and ask......

Yeah we're missing our becca,

Happy tuesday Kuddles!!   was wondering, do you add up your walks, and how many miles do you think you walk a week lady?? 

Owlvamp,hoping all is well,are you putting together your squares yet, or holding off till y ou reccop fully??

I hope all is well with you ann, you are sounding a bit stronger, least i think so, ha ha...

And whomever I missed, hello, and have a great tuesday!

Good Morning,

Sunday and Monday sailed by very busily and quickly.

Katie, avoiding Walmart yesterday was probably smart on your part, however, I was not so smart and I really needed to do a big grocery/supply trip. Walmart was super busy and so was the post office, Honex99 your package is on the way. Maybe, it was the weather, it was overcast all day and rained off and on. Today is suppose to be gray skies and showers also, 2 days without recess aaaahhhhh. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning Squares!

Hugs to you all, I think we all could use one, yes? So here    :ghug

Today will be up to 72 and sunny, I love this weather...I'm not a hot weather gal!

Katy I don't add up my miles but if I had to guess, with the extras on the weekend, Kiddles and I log in about 12 or so miles per week! Wow, till you asked, I didn't realize how many! Wow again!

Long day today, meeting after work, then homework with Kiddles.

Have a GREAT day all!

kuddles

No I haven't put the squares together yet. I need to make some more to finish it off. I need to lay them on my bed to see what I need. My bed is king so I was thing of making it that big for the winter for I am always freezing.

Yes, it is related to signing.  I am an independent contractor for a freelance agency.  I get good pay, just not enough hours! (yet)  I'm also working part time (like 3-6 hrs/week) as an English tutor for a deaf man at a local college.  Its not going well...sigh.  Comp 1 is hard for hearing people; Its a real challenge for the Deaf!  I think I can get him to pass the class but its the exit exam I'm worried about.

Cindy, Good luck with the new job and congratulations on your little one thats on the way.

The rain held off until after recess time today, hooray! But its been raining since so I decided to spend the evening in my sewing room working on a project for one of my coworkers. She is feeling little down because she is being transferred from preschool to kindergarten because our preschool numbers are so low and I found some fabric that I think will cheer her up so I'm making a quick tote bag. 

Have a great evening everyone.

Katy I think the price match at Walmart is for everything.  We use it mostly for dvd's.  We put it to good use after Thanksgiving having them match prices on dvd's from all the other stores.  Last year we also used them on some toys for my great nephew. 

Cindy congrats on #3.

Hello! Just a quick browse through the forum before I pick up my hook and get working! I have a few orders for baby blankets and they all seem to have similar finish dates, so I'm trying my hardest to limit my time online and get as much work done on projects as I can!

post office run didn't happen today,so tomorrow for sure

pkg for Yarnoverforlove & Cindysweetthings

Its a good thing I don't take offense when someone (ahemmm mil,)doctors up my homeI made potato soup,and since I'm salt sensitive I'm lite with what goes in the pot,I must have added a bit more than usual,but mil used what seemed a half of salt shakers worth,yikes!

Hi Carol, bummer, no recess, lol bet that is a welcome relief in your normal day routine!! Good to hear from you, hope your week goes well......

Good Morning,

Sunday and Monday sailed by very busily and quickly.

Katie, avoiding Walmart yesterday was probably smart on your part, however, I was not so smart and I really needed to do a big grocery/supply trip. Walmart was super busy and so was the post office, Honex99 your package is on the way. Maybe, it was the weather, it was overcast all day and rained off and on. Today is suppose to be gray skies and showers also, 2 days without recess aaaahhhhh. Have a great day everyone.

Wow Kuddles, no wonder you are so in good shape, thats a lotta miles, good job!

Good morning Squares!

Hugs to you all, I think we all could use one, yes? So here    :ghug

Today will be up to 72 and sunny, I love this weather...I'm not a hot weather gal!

Katy I don't add up my miles but if I had to guess, with the extras on the weekend, Kiddles and I log in about 12 or so miles per week! Wow, till you asked, I didn't realize how many! Wow again!

Long day today, meeting after work, then homework with Kiddles.

Have a GREAT day all!

kuddles

OH i hear that, it would be great for warmth!

No I haven't put the squares together yet. I need to make some more to finish it off. I need to lay them on my bed to see what I need. My bed is king so I was thing of making it that big for the winter for I am always freezing.

sheesh, you machine you!! I too sent out a couple packages......more on that later, lol

finished off the squares,stuffed them in a large puffy,that thing is so full it looks like a plump pillow

they will be mailed today or tomorrow

wow, congratz cindy!! Hope you keep us updated!

Yay!  I have a square coming!

Sorry, I haven't been around.  I just started a new job, and I found out that I'm PREGNANT!  This will be baby #3 for us.  I'm due May 17th.  

I've got some squares to send out but absolutely no money for postage so they will have to wait.  Bummer.

to everyone else, enjoy your evening, it's almost chilly here this evening, loving it!! lol       later squares@

Congratulations! That was always a fun time for me. Don't get me wrong i was sick beyond belief. Put to bed rest for my third child and terribly sick for the last three. My favorite part was them kicking and moving.

well, im getting tired, got up way early, and honestly didn't get much done, did make a run to barnes and nobel,for fun, but nothing much else held my interest today. On Thursday, the neighborhood garage sale starts, im not in it, but I will browse other's set ups, lol,we have one neighbor moving, and he has lots of tolols, so I know handydandydanman will be there for at least a while in the am, lol. 

I have already put out the word to "my people" that if they spot any yarn, get it, ill pay them site unseen later on, lol ok, well, me tired, going to lie around and watch property bros. or something lol....they're so cute.......See ya all tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Yay!  I have a square coming!

Sorry, I haven't been around.  I just started a new job, and I found out that I'm PREGNANT!  This will be baby #3 for us.  I'm due May 17th.  

I've got some squares to send out but absolutely no money for postage so they will have to wait.  Bummer.

Big congrats!

Good morning Squares!

Got my free flu shot yesterday at work and arm is a little sore today. Not bad though....

today up to 80 so much different!

My boss is at another site for most of today so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gotta run!

kuddles

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is doing good.

I didn't sleep but two hours last it ended up being a disaster . I really need to get out of this funk I'm in.

Archived