Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me owlvamp??? Since kiddles woke me up at 3:30 and then I couldn't get back to sleep, I thought for sure I'd be the first up today and posting! Girl!

Cute pups!

Hugs to VikingRunner!

Katy, howdy!

Even though this is a short week, it already feels long! Lucky was a real pill last nite all evening! He was used to us being home more for the long weekend so yesterday when we had to go back to school/work, he must have gotten ticked so he misbehaved all evening! Then Kiddles wakes me up at 3:30....'my nose feels pinchy'.....so put saline in, sent her back to bed then was up at 4 cause who are we kidding, I'll never go back to sleep!

Sigh......listen to me complain! So many have it SO much worse (Syria anyone?) so I'll stop it right now!

I started a new square last nite......from a new to me designer where I bought her 4 square ebook on ravelry. So unique! If you want to see who, go to here:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/luminous-ebook/patterns

Well gonna have to make more coffee....already drank my entire pot and it is only 5:09!

Hugs to all!

kuddles

love those squares, you are so talented, and ambitious!!

Loving all the photos!! 

I acknowledge the crown! (Curtseys in honour!) 

And awwwwwww look at those gorgeous doggies! 

I have some more 'eye candy' for you all.... 

attachicon.gifFriendship ghan 4.9.13.JPG

Look how my lovely ghan is coming along, thank you everyone! 

I know I still owe a couple of squares to people... will be working on them in the next couple of days, along with experimenting for our Queen :)

Happy Wednesday Squares

wow becca, makes me wanna send you more!!

I couldn't sleep any longer . I tried sleeping in the bed but it just pulls so much that by the time I sleep a few hours my entire body aches . My left side hurts more this morning.

I'm going to try to go back to sleep for a little for I need to take daughter to class this morning.

Good morning! Oh owlvamp I wish you felt better! Hugs!

I have good news and I have bad news.....

The good news....get to stay home today and I might get to crochet a bit!

The bad news....it's because Kiddles has a bad cold so I kept her home!

And hope you all have a great day!

kuddles

I hope Kiddles feels better and gets rid of her nasty cold. Those are no fun no matter what age we are.

I also hope you get to crochet some and enjoy the day off as much as you can.

I hope Kiddles feels better and gets rid of her nasty cold. Those are no fun no matter what age we are.

I also hope you get to crochet some and enjoy the day off as much as you can.

Thanks! She is literally going to be laying on the couch all day watching her shows. I allow it when she is sick........

I plan to do some chores around the place then sew on the tote I'm making for a coworker to give to her friend for Christmas. And crochet later. I have one of those new squares almost done and want to show it off to you guys!

Feel better!

kuddles

Hi granny.

I'm sorry your in the hospital.. Darn I hope you get to feeling better. Can't you eat stuff with potassium In it and take a pill or something to get the amount you need? I send you prayers and tons of hugs.

Thank you Pineknott for the wonderful beautiful squares I received today. I love them all. I received 8.

First 3 pictures are the squares from Pineknott .

Pineknott please tell daughter thank you and I love her block she sent to me. That was a nice surprise . Thank you PiscesCrocheter. Last picture is from daughter.

I love all my squares.

post-48736-0-53139500-1378409295_thumb.jpg

post-48736-0-63855800-1378409325_thumb.jpg

post-48736-0-16117900-1378409352_thumb.jpg

post-48736-0-32643100-1378409377_thumb.jpg

Morning all, so sorry about kiddles! Crochet your day away, and feel better little kiddle!!

Owlvamp, you too!!

Thanks Katy! She is full of boogers (sorry had to say it) and crabby but otherwise......hey wait, she's that way most of the time!

Hello squares! Sorry for not being around. I'm in the hospital, ended up here yesterday late afternoon.  My potassium went very low.  I'll try to catch up later.  Hugs to all.

Oh Ann honey! Hugs to you my friend! Feel better!!!!!

kuddles

Puffy mailed today, on its way to our current queen.

:hug Ann hope this didn't happen because of the changes in what the insurance would cover.   Hope you get better soon.

"full of boogers (sorry had to say it) and crabby but otherwise......hey wait, she's that way most of the time!" :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

working on four different sets of squares
glad I got my mojo back doing owlvamps squares
yarnoverforlove

I have the first 25 tucked,working on some more,had to get my stash busting score into the positive zone

darn Michael's for having the two yarns I like on special costing to be -5,but thats fixed now.

most of the rest I think will be single color,so that they get finished in a timely manner.

glad you got them and liked them al

I'll let Rene' know when she wakes up,she had a long trying day and her energy level is about zero

lovely squares!! is daughter rene' accepting squares still?? Hope she gets to feeling better Linda.  You are one busy lady, and always you take time for us, thank you!!

Oh gosh ann, i was afraid that was where you ended up, im sorry to hear that, and hope you return home and here soon....Hugs....

Owlvamp, and kiddles you both too I hope improve rapidly, and feel better too!!

I dont have much else, darn it, to say, just the same old same old, yesterday, was apparently Phone day, as it seemed calls came in left and right from people i don't hear from often, must have forgotten to put call kaite day on the calendar, lol but other than that, didn't do too much yesterday, but feeling fine now, whatever it may have been, seems to have cleared out, I think a lot of this lately is ragweed alregy, but......can't avoid it, till winter!! lol

I know how wrong this sounds, but I am sorta looking forward to fall,,,,,,eeek, don't hit me, cause after that I know comes winter, I just want fall all year round, lol....

I don't know how people in the warmer climates do christmas in the warm weather, I just have got to have cold and some snow, for that holiday at least!! Not knocking it, I guess we all get used to what we all get used to , lol...

huh, no internet problems this eveing, unless I missed them, lol so maybe whatever that was, they did something on their end, sheesh, bout time!!

<ade a pretty red, and silver sashay scarf today, it's late, but it's a b day present for my sister, and Ill put that in the mail tomorrow. It turned out gorgeous, but you know, I forgot to take a darn pic before I packed it up!!

Her fav color is red. hope she loves it .. I wanted it, lol Ill just make me another sometime soon, I found this particular one very tedious, as the yarn was a pain in the you know what to keep untangled, I think it may be thinner than the other colors, I dunno.....I stuck with it though, and finished it so that is all that matters.... Well, goodnight all, take care till we meet on....FRIDAY yay!!!

yarnoverforlove

I have the first 25 tucked,working on some more,had to get my stash busting score into the positive zone

darn Michael's for having the two yarns I like on special costing to be -5,but thats fixed now.

most of the rest I think will be single color,so that they get finished in a timely manner.

Thank you pinknott

Howdy and good morning to you all!

It is Friday, it is my BD (yes, I'll say it so you can all pour me with BD wishes since my DD did not remember this morning, sniff sniff) and I plan to eat both chocolate and pizza today and probably a cookie too! I turn 57 today and have a 9 year old daughter. I do believe that makes me officially CRAZY!

My boss is out today so at work I'll have a good day!

Hugs and love to all my Squares!

kuddles

Well you have a wonderful day kuddles. Happy Birthday! You eat all the chocolate and pizza you want.

Don't forget to have some cake and ice cream too.

Thanks honey! I plan to spoil myself today with food since I have to work!

Hugs!

kuddles

Archived