Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Lovely eye candy! Great colors to usher in the fall season with.

I started off with a pretty boo day, too. :sigh Work was frustrating, and then I missed my therapist appointment in the afternoon, that I'd been really wanting to go to and had even printed out stuff from work to take along (to see if I could figure out if I was crazy for being bothered by it or what), and I'd moved a meeting so I'd be back in time and everything, and then at 1:23 I looked at the clock and yelled "Oh **!" because my half-hour away appointment was supposed to start at 1. I called and rescheduled, and then tried to call DH to be sad at for a few minutes because I was feeling *really* sad about then, but his voicemail picked up right away. Then I really wanted to cry! And then at quarter after three I got a call from him saying daycare called and Li'l Viking had diarrhea and we had to go pick him up.  :cry At least I was done for the day anyway, since I missed my appointment....

But then we went to the playground to play on the swings for a little bit, and then we came home (with a baby crocodile named Nemo and his mommy and daddy crocodiles, who were waiting to get on the dinosaur train), and then the new neighbor boy across the street came over to play basketball for a while, and I felt much better after that.

Soooo tired now! I'm going to have to set aside some square time this weekend somehow. I got the feeling tonight that maybe working on some squares will help clear the cobwebs out of my mind some...!

Only three days left in the week, everyone! Woo-hoo, we're almost halfway to the weekend already!  :yay

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still no word from ann , wonder how she is doing...

Hi kuddlelicious~~ hope your week is going good for you. so far anyway, lol it;s a short week though, so that's good.

Poor viking, such is the trials and tribulations huh!! Hope tomorrow goes way better...

for everyone. lol             later all.....lovely squares becca!!

Hey everyone! Here are a couple of pictures of my dogs. I have 3 or 4 I have not shown but yall asked so here ya go..... get ready for the cuteness!

attachicon.gif8 9 2013 345.JPGattachicon.gif8 9 2013 350.JPGattachicon.gif8 9 2013 365.JPGattachicon.gifJewelry 021.JPGattachicon.gifJewelry 020.JPGattachicon.gifJewelry 010.JPGattachicon.gif8 9 2013 001.JPGattachicon.gifJewelry 003.JPGattachicon.gifJewelry 010.JPG

Everyone all together now..........Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Are you kidding me owlvamp??? Since kiddles woke me up at 3:30 and then I couldn't get back to sleep, I thought for sure I'd be the first up today and posting! Girl!

Cute pups!

Hugs to VikingRunner!

Katy, howdy!

Even though this is a short week, it already feels long! Lucky was a real pill last nite all evening! He was used to us being home more for the long weekend so yesterday when we had to go back to school/work, he must have gotten ticked so he misbehaved all evening! Then Kiddles wakes me up at 3:30....'my nose feels pinchy'.....so put saline in, sent her back to bed then was up at 4 cause who are we kidding, I'll never go back to sleep!

Sigh......listen to me complain! So many have it SO much worse (Syria anyone?) so I'll stop it right now!

I started a new square last nite......from a new to me designer where I bought her 4 square ebook on ravelry. So unique! If you want to see who, go to here:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/luminous-ebook/patterns

Well gonna have to make more coffee....already drank my entire pot and it is only 5:09!

Hugs to all!

kuddles

Loving all the photos!! 

I acknowledge the crown! (Curtseys in honour!) 

And awwwwwww look at those gorgeous doggies! 

I have some more 'eye candy' for you all.... 

post-67796-0-46677800-1378290875_thumb.jpg

Look how my lovely ghan is coming along, thank you everyone! 

I know I still owe a couple of squares to people... will be working on them in the next couple of days, along with experimenting for our Queen :) 

Happy Wednesday Squares!

Beautiful squares becca.

I'm sorry kuddles ill try to behave tomorrow morning. Husband woke me up again this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. Still can't but know I will rest later on.

Are you kidding me owlvamp??? Since kiddles woke me up at 3:30 and then I couldn't get back to sleep, I thought for sure I'd be the first up today and posting! Girl!

Cute pups!

Hugs to VikingRunner!

Katy, howdy!

Even though this is a short week, it already feels long! Lucky was a real pill last nite all evening! He was used to us being home more for the long weekend so yesterday when we had to go back to school/work, he must have gotten ticked so he misbehaved all evening! Then Kiddles wakes me up at 3:30....'my nose feels pinchy'.....so put saline in, sent her back to bed then was up at 4 cause who are we kidding, I'll never go back to sleep!

Sigh......listen to me complain! So many have it SO much worse (Syria anyone?) so I'll stop it right now!

I started a new square last nite......from a new to me designer where I bought her 4 square ebook on ravelry. So unique! If you want to see who, go to here:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/luminous-ebook/patterns

Well gonna have to make more coffee....already drank my entire pot and it is only 5:09!

Hugs to all!

kuddles

Oh Kuddles, those squares are really beautiful and so colorful...Know you will have fun making them...Be sure to save a few for yourself,,,

I forgive you! LOL

Beautiful squares becca.

I'm sorry kuddles ill try to behave tomorrow morning. Husband woke me up again this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. Still can't but know I will rest later on.

Oooh those are lovely squares Kuddles! Love the colours used as well. 

Just thought you might like to see little 'squidge' - the kitten I had to hand rear for a while - they're 4 weeks and 4 days old today! 

post-67796-0-38765800-1378325756_thumb.jpg

And here is one of the Ginger tomcats, still working on my OH to let me keep these 2! 

post-67796-0-90568400-1378325790_thumb.jpg

Well as of Friday Marching band season Kicks off with an icecream social. then every Saturday we will be somewhere. Rooting our children on. I have one on color guard and 2 on drum line this year.We have a competition every Sat. thru Nov 

I remember those days.  I was one of the parents that went out on the field with the kids to help set up percusion line.  Fun times!!!

puppies, kittens, and squares, it don't get any better'n this gang!!!!

so cute, love that little blackie puppy, and the ginger o ne is a cutie,as is Squidge, what a cute name, for such a little baby girl, Im betting, lol she is a CALICO after all, must be a female. he he he....

wow owlvampie, you were wide eyed and bushy tailed, while  we have our Kuddlesalarm to get us all up a bit later, ha ha, as for me, Ill hit the snooze, lol

Good to see your post estee, im worried though bout annie, hope all is well...

Im feeling more myself today, got some errands done, and oh yes, four puffy away!!!

queenie, look for a PUFFY....

Owlyvamp, what we spoke of is on it's way,

Kuddles, same. ha ha ha.

and one more, who was it, darnit,

OHH yes, Yarnoverforlove, you puffy is on it's way, enjoy!!! please all of you let me know when you receive the puffys, thanks bunches.....

no more to say, i just got off the phone with the internet co. again, ws down for a couple hours again, happens all the time now, since qwest sold out to century link........sigh......up and runnin for now, next time it's down, Im to call and they will send out a tech....

Archived