Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Well good morning chatties! Love reading all the posts when I get on here each morning!

Well gals, I too have purchased multiple copies of books! In fact, I just had to have an item, found it on ebay and bought it, only to discover last nite that I already owned it! Here I go again!

I did find some things I don't need so once I get them together and pictures taken, I'll give you guys first dibs, and trust me, I'll be selling them on the cheap! Need to make room.

And I MUST start looking thru my stuff before buying more! yeah, right like that will happen!

Tomorrow is my day to send my May Free for All, it's ready to go!

Katie, yikes on the heat girl! Got in the low 90s here and I thought that was bad!

Well, better get Kiddles and I moving! Have a great day all!

kuddles

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have been running around the country this spring and just now got to post a THANK YOU to  MandyMae for sending me 3 lovely granny squares for the May Free For All. I would love to post photos but I don't know how. Maybe some day I will learn how.

Thanks again Mandy.......

Well good morning chatties! Love reading all the posts when I get on here each morning!

Well gals, I too have purchased multiple copies of books! In fact, I just had to have an item, found it on ebay and bought it, only to discover last nite that I already owned it! Here I go again!

I did find some things I don't need so once I get them together and pictures taken, I'll give you guys first dibs, and trust me, I'll be selling them on the cheap! Need to make room.

And I MUST start looking thru my stuff before buying more! yeah, right like that will happen!

Tomorrow is my day to send my May Free for All, it's ready to go!

Katie, yikes on the heat girl! Got in the low 90s here and I thought that was bad!

Well, better get Kiddles and I moving! Have a great day all!

kuddles

Well Kuddles, we made it through that day, today is much improved, have windows open, lol Yay, on mailing your free for all, i did mine too the other day , it's going west, what direction is yours going, or dare you tell???

Katie, I better not tell which direction! Since I'm smack in the middle, might give it away!

And yes, I'd love it if one of you wanted one or some or all of my goodies! I'll at least make a list.

This has been a long, hard, busy day at work. One hour to go then Kiddles and I will go to the local community college that has a wonderful 1.5 mile walking path around it and take our walk! Kiddles will complain and whine, I will love it!

kuddles

Hi ladies!!! Ive been away for so long that i doubt ill be able to completely catch up on all the goings on! We knew we were going to have to move but didnt know when, so i had started packing last week, then we found out we jad to ne moved out by 8 yesterday morning. My fiancee and i spent around 16 hours loading a U-Haul. Worked all through Monday night. Then had to drive a state over, and now we're unloading it...on about 6 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. I'm going to get back to it and I'll check in later!

:hug s for all!

Sorry to hear that you a quick move on your hands KatieBug but I hope that soon you will be settled and can relax with your new little one.

Nearly there with my Free for All package. Should be out on the weekend, if not at the beginning of next week at most. I've loved doing this and I really hope my secret square likes her package. :):hug

Hi ladies!!! Ive been away for so long that i doubt ill be able to completely catch up on all the goings on! We knew we were going to have to move but didnt know when, so i had started packing last week, then we found out we jad to ne moved out by 8 yesterday morning. My fiancee and i spent around 16 hours loading a U-Haul. Worked all through Monday night. Then had to drive a state over, and now we're unloading it...on about 6 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. I'm going to get back to it and I'll check in later!

:hug s for all!

Oh great big HUGS to you! Yikes!

kuddles

Good morning! Gonna be hard to work today! Going to be picture perfect in Chicagoland! 79, sunny and gorgeous!

I'm sure I'll find something to do on my lunch hour! Just to get out!

That's all I know! Have a great one all!

kuddles

Good Morning All!  It's a gorgeous day here in Massachusetts!  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the bees are buzzing and the flowers are blooming!  It's supposed to reach 80 degrees today too!  WooHoo!  Now that's my kind of weather, lol.  I've really enjoyed putting together this package for my Free for All partner.  It is going in the mail today.  I sure hope she likes it.

KatieBug, big hugs to you hon.  I've moved more times than I care to count and it's never any fun, but short notice has got to be the worst! :hug

Take care everyone and try to enjoy the day!

Got some more flowers planted today. just in time. it is now starting to rain and thunder is rolling. Now my transplanted flowers get some nice rain water. Took my doggies on a walk also. they enjoyed that. Got my free for all done. will try to mail it next week.  I hope she likes it.    

KatieBug sorry you had to move so sudden. I know what that's like and it's no fun.. Get some rest and then come back to catch up.

It's nice here today. Love the heat tired of being cold.

woo hoo!! People are mailing, can't wait to see their squares and other surprises!!! No word on mine yet, but Ne. is always about a day late, and a dollar short of the rest of the world, lol Shouldn't knock it, wouldn't wanna live anywhere else permanently, but.............you know!!

Hungry for fruit, got none, gonna have to go out I guess, if my craving for fruit continues, lol It's another hot one here, but after 101 the other day, this 82 is nothing!

I think we shall do this again, it has been fun, i enjoyed working in my secret partners colors, and finding little things to include, maybe every few months we should have a free for all, lol

hope all those packages out there floating around find their new homes quickly, and brings smiles and awwwws to all they reach! til later..................have a happy hookin fine day!

Howdy! Quick check in from work.....shhhhhhhhhhhh!

My free for all delivers tomorrow, woot!

GORGEOUS out there! Can't wait for the Kiddles Kuddles walk at the local college. And to hear more whining for Kiddles! Ah, to be 8 and the worst thing that happens to you is a walk with your mom in gorgeous weather! I wish that was my worst problem!

Take care all!

kuddles

Hi, everyone!  Katiebug, I hope you have finally collapsed for a whole day to recharge.  It would be great if you had someone to take over baby duties for a day, wouldn't it?  Hopefully your new home is better and for the long term.

It's just perfect in the L.A. area today, at least for me.  It's in the low 70's, overcast, and breezy.  It might rain tomorrow.  I hope it's a deluge so the landlady's roofer can find the source of the leak in my room.  It only leaks when there's been a lot of rain; so it's been sporadically leaking, but around Christmastime, it really leaked.  

My FfA package is coming along nicely.  I'm working on something special for my partner, and I'm really loving it.  The yarn in yummy!  I'm making the same thing for myself in another color.  The squares will probably not be a lot because of the time this other project is taking, but I think she will like it.

Star Trek tomorrow!  Who knew I'd become such a fan?  The last time I watched the series more faithfully was Star Trek:  The Next Generation.  That was a long time ago.  I wonder if it's possible to catch up with all that I've missed.

Everyone have a fantastic Thursday.  I get to meet with the Stitch 'n Chicks in Long Beach tonight :)

Star Trek tomorrow!  Who knew I'd become such a fan?  The last time I watched the series more faithfully was Star Trek:  The Next Generation.  That was a long time ago.  I wonder if it's possible to catch up with all that I've missed.

Everyone have a fantastic Thursday.  I get to meet with the Stitch 'n Chicks in Long Beach tonight :)

Woot! I am going to see it on Sunday with a friend! Kiddles will have a babysitter! Wow, adult time!

I came home to a lovely surprise from my FFA Secret Square giver person (lol)  Thank you so much Estee for the lovely gifts!!  And it all smelled so yummy!  And the squares are beautiful!

In other news (I sound like an anchorwoman) I think we've found our house!  We have a small problem with our preapproval, nothing major, just takes some time to get something we need, but hopefully it will still be on the market and we can put an offer in on it.  I'm already dreaming about a craft room!

post-54847-0-12369300-1368747865_thumb.jpg

ohhhh Kuddles has another hot date huh.........hope you enjoy the movie, I will see it eventually, lol 

So many packages on their way, this is exciting!

ROTFLMAO!

I came home to a lovely surprise from my FFA Secret Square giver person (lol)  Thank you so much Estee for the lovely gifts!!  And it all smelled so yummy!  And the squares are beautiful!

In other news (I sound like an anchorwoman) I think we've found our house!  We have a small problem with our preapproval, nothing major, just takes some time to get something we need, but hopefully it will still be on the market and we can put an offer in on it.  I'm already dreaming about a craft room!

Wow! Estee outdid herself! Nice package!

Woot on finding the house!

Have a great day all!

kuddles

Archived