Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Good Morning Friends...My internet connection comes and goes at it's own liking, so I never know when I'll be able to read my favorite site, or post for that matter...Yesterday it was off most of the day (what a bummer), then when I was able to get on, right in the middle of looking at something and I wanted to go back to the previous page, I would get the unable to access message as the connection was no longer there...I really got upset...I would go through the usual ritual to get it up and running, but to no avail...This morning I had the same problem...It finally decided to work...but for how long is anyone's guess...I probably need a new router...Will have to call cable company...

It rained yesterday, supposed to do same today and it is 50/50 for tomorrow...Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining as the birds and plants are happy and I had lots of crochet time...Sun out now, so who knows??? Will be going to Sam's Club to shop with my daughter...It's a good thing they don't have yarn..I have become compulsive about buying it...

Well thats it for now...Everyone have a good day...(((HUGGS)))... ST

Hi estee, fall has arrived here as well, and definite chill on it's way!

Thank you kuddlekubs for my beautiful square that arrived today!

Hi carol, good to see your post!

Quick fly-by. I'm posting from work during break. Just wanted to say that I pledge 1 square for Lacey. I'd do more but I'm swamped! I got another special order for a cookie purse. I was also commissioned to fingerless mitts for my ASL classmates and teacher. It's hard to sign when your fingers are stiff from cold. So, my hooks are flyin'!

Posted from Crochetville.org App for Android

You are one busy hooker!!

Hope everyone's doing well. I've come down with a cold and I'm pretty miserable right now. I guess that's what I get for working with the public, lol. Even my crocheting has slowed down....:sick

But on a side note, we had the most beautiful day today! Too bad it's supposed to be horrid tomorrow.

Aw, poor Kim, hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope everyone's doing well. I've come down with a cold and I'm pretty miserable right now. I guess that's what I get for working with the public, lol. Even my crocheting has slowed down....:sick

But on a side note, we had the most beautiful day today! Too bad it's supposed to be horrid tomorrow.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

hi everyone. Kids are doing better, but I am still fighting with teh hives/rash all over my face hands stomach back and in my hairline. The Dr took some blood to check for autoimmune disorders and other stuff

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks! I ended up leaving work early today. Didn't sleep much. My nose is like a faucet.

Lacey, I'm going to put off making your square a little until I'm over this cold.

Kuddlekubs...gotta say thanks for that great purple square I got today!!!! Love it!

Sorry about being MIA - I've been making soap and candles and other goodies for Christmas. I'm determined to get stuff finished before Nov. 1.

I HAD to check in and see who the new queen is.....Congrats Immafreak!!!!!! I'll get 2 squares going asap!

You are both very welcome!! Enjoy!

kuddles

Kuddlekubs...gotta say thanks for that great purple square I got today!!!! Love it!

Sorry about being MIA - I've been making soap and candles and other goodies for Christmas. I'm determined to get stuff finished before Nov. 1.

I HAD to check in and see who the new queen is.....Congrats Immafreak!!!!!! I'll get 2 squares going asap!

I want to say thank you to Kuddlekubs for the very pretty fall color square. It was a very nice surprise after a very long week. Thank you so much.

Making squares for a blanket fr an autism awareness benefit that a friend is havin next month and also making awareness ribbons that are crocheted for the autism walk next saturday. Will post pics when I can :) which should be in a little while :)

Making squares for a blanket fr an autism awareness benefit that a friend is havin next month and also making awareness ribbons that are crocheted for the autism walk next Saturday. Will post pics when I can which should be in a little while

I know a perfect pattern for that autism blanket! Can I send a square for that too? I'd do it in honor of my step brother who has autism.

I know a perfect pattern for that autism blanket! Can I send a square for that too? I'd do it in honor of my step brother who has autism.

You sure can :) I'm sure she would be happy that you helped :)

Hi all, just checking in to see some fresh eye candy, but alas, there is no new pics....I will sulk now. Ok done! lol hope you all are having a great weekend, chilly here, but fall like, so can't complain! Looks like kuddles has been a busy girl!!!!!!

I'm going nuts...Someone wanted red, blue, and yellow squares...Who was it???? I didn't make a note of it..

By the way...My final count is 20 squares received...Thank you all...

I think Immafreek wanted blues greens and yellows 12 inchers Estee... check the first post, should be on there! you got all 20 squares,if I remember correctly, that is just what you needed!! wow, that is terrific, you did pretty well!! thanks for the update!!

Yep i just checked, it was immafreek for blues, greens, and yellows for her little nephew! Didn't mention red, So I don't know who might have wanted red, anyone???

Hi all! Off today but no heat so waiting for the owner's guy to come over to look at it, it is 64 this morning in here!

Just fyi, over on Melinda Miller's group on ravelry, she mentioned it is her birthday month so if you choose anything from her ravelry shop (mostly squares! How great is that for us!) and put in birthday as the coupon code, you get it for free! I chose Lady's Lace....

Later!

kuddles

I have some squares that are going out to KimGoodie,this time I need to find a box,they all won't fit in the largest puffy

Now I can get started on this month's square,have to hunt down yellow,I already know I'm using delft blue for the blue.

Oh, I hear that vikingrunnergirl, lol, shame on us all for thinking today was a NORMAL day, lol

We have a new member soon as I receive her preferences, and address, so keep checking here, or on the first post of the thread!

Life has been crazy lately, for a lot of us, myself included, so hopefully soon, things will settle down, and we can all take a breath, and get back to business, right... ok, everyone have a good Tuesday!!!

And here we go!! Her name is Maria,

AngelRoseLite ,welcome to the group!

and she would really like help with 3 and 6 inch squares, in pretty bright colors for a niece! Welcome to the group Maria, I think you'll have a lot of fun here!!!:manyheart

Im sure Ive never done any 3 inchers, this should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd I LOVE brights!!!!!!

Thanks, Katie! Paula convinced me to join. I just had to complete my two swaps. Now that that's done, I can play here ;)

Maria

:cheer:clap:cheer

Great! I thought I had seen your screen name around before, and we all know Ms. Paula, lol So welcome again, we have a really fun group, and all so darn talented, you won't believe some of the pretties you might get!! Can't wait to get started on some 3 inch?? do you use like a g hook for those, my go to hook is an h, but have been known to use a g, or a 4.0 too, when hooking for a specific size...... thanks for joining! :cheer

Archived