Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Woo Hoo! Got a puffy from the UK in the mail today! Now my birthday is just two days away so I'm also counting this as a BD present!

Skoggy, thank you so much! Love the square and the note you included!

See how pretty?

kuddles

post-17419-135897776679_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cshort thank you for the lovely hot pink square :hug it will fit perfectly with the others ( it also matches the all hot pink outfit I wore today LOL ) :)

Me and my mom got papers filed at the court house today, we are tryin to get my nephew back from my younger sister. Not going to divulge too much but hope that it goes smoothly.

Woo Hoo! Got a puffy from the UK in the mail today! Now my birthday is just two days away so I'm also counting this as a BD present!

See how pretty?

kuddles

got two pretty squares from cshort the yellow one is alot paler than in the pic though o.O[ATTACH]58399[/ATTACH]

Beautiful Squares!

So far, as my count goes there are 18 pledged 8 inchers and 2 pledged 6 inchers...If anyone else feels like they want to send a square or two they most certainly will be used...I'll just make my ghan larger...Thanks for the pledges everyone...can't wait for those little puffy packages to start arriving...

Ok, I will send then!!!

hI kIM,

at last count, there were more than 20, I believe, give or take a couple! No, didn't know about the book series, do let us know what you think of it though!!

Another hot one here today, no rain to speak of. Ive heard on the news that farmers are having to collect from their farm ins. to survive, so you know, that shortage is going to hit us all eventually, and prices on everything will go up.....

Well, all for now, will check in later! have a great afternoon

I've read 2 chapters so far, and its pretty fast paced. First book is called "Hooked on Murder". I like it so far!

See how pretty?

kuddles

You are very welcome kuddles. I was beginning to wonder when it was going to turn up. I posted it ages ago! :lol I glad you like it. :)

got two pretty squares from cshort the yellow one is alot paler than in the pic though o.O[ATTACH]58399[/ATTACH]

Cshort thank you for the lovely hot pink square :hug it will fit perfectly with the others ( it also matches the all hot pink outfit I wore today LOL ) :)

Me and my mom got papers filed at the court house today, we are tryin to get my nephew back from my younger sister. Not going to divulge too much but hope that it goes smoothly.

I'm glad you both like the squares.

I have some ends to weave and Estees squares will be ready to go, hopefully by the end of the week.

1 of Estee's squares down, 1 to go. However, popping into town to finish getting the stuff for my hospital bag. Only 8wks to go! (Well, baby could come whenever she wants to now... 32wks and all :lol)

Good Afternoon! Did you all know that there's a series of books called the Crochet Mystery Series? I just started reading the first one.

I'm curious too as to how many squares have been pledged.

Never heard of these! How cool! Let us know what you think and maybe I'll grab a copy too!

1 of Estee's squares down, 1 to go. However, popping into town to finish getting the stuff for my hospital bag. Only 8wks to go! (Well, baby could come whenever she wants to now... 32wks and all :lol)

Ohhhh My, you are getting close, and bless your little heart still hookin out squares too! Best of Luck with thee Day little Isabelle comes into the world!!

I started Estee squares yesterday.....using patterns new to me for fun!

Hope all have a great day!

kuddles

Hi Kuddles, back atcha girl!!

I'm glad you both like the squares.

I have some ends to weave and Estees squares will be ready to go, hopefully by the end of the week.

you all are being sooooo productive!! :hook

Due to exiting changes in my life I cant go online as regularly as I used to. We launched our business on the 1st of September and have been blessed beyond expectation, but we're putting long hours in, and there is not so much internet time available. Plus we are very tired at night (but in a good way) Hope everyone is doing well and have a super awesome day.:)

Due to exiting changes in my life I cant go online as regularly as I used to. We launched our business on the 1st of September and have been blessed beyond expectation, but we're putting long hours in, and there is not so much internet time available. Plus we are very tired at night (but in a good way) Hope everyone is doing well and have a super awesome day.:)

Congrats on all your success!! That's so wonderful!

Hi, everyone!!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long! There was vacation, and I had to put my State Fair projects to the top of the priorities until they got finished (just finished a few nights ago! Yay!) and I got engaged about a week and a half ago so now I'm wedding planning! :manyheart

I'm trying to get caught up on posts now and I still have to get Pineknott's squares made and out (hopefully Saturday or Wednesday) and I pledge two squares to Estee! :hug

Good Afternoon! Did you all know that there's a series of books called the Crochet Mystery Series? I just started reading the first one.

I'm curious too as to how many squares have been pledged.

Ooh ooh ooh!!! I LOVE those books!! I check the Barnes & Noble website like a crazy person until a new one comes out and then I download it immediately to my Nook. I seriously :manyheart them!!

Everyone's squares are lovely! I'm excited to get back into the swing of things! :hook

Hi, everyone!!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long! There was vacation, and I had to put my State Fair projects to the top of the priorities until they got finished (just finished a few nights ago! Yay!) and I got engaged about a week and a half ago so now I'm wedding planning! :manyheart

I'm trying to get caught up on posts now and I still have to get Pineknott's squares made and out (hopefully Saturday or Wednesday) and I pledge two squares to Estee! :hug

wow, well congratz are in order then!! Happy Engagement!

glad to see you posting again, and thanks for your pledges to the gals, even though life has kept you busy!! :hug

I hope everyone is all doing well.

I am very curious about those books too. I was just thinking today I wanted something to read while I work on my orders. I will have to see if I can find it anywhere.

After I get my work related stuff done I will try to get some more squares made.

I did a count today of what I need to finish my ghan.

I need 3 more 12 inchers and 14 more 6 inchers.

I will work some up myself if need be. It is so exciting to see it all laid out!

Hi, everyone!!

Congratulations on your engagement!

Hi, everyone!!

How exciting!!! Congratulations!! How did he propose?? I always love these stories! :)

I got married about 4 months ago. It all goes by so quickly. It's such a fun an stressful and wonderful time though. So emotional too. Are you thinking a big wedding? I wanted a small one, but it ended up being about 85 people - invited 160, but it was absolutely perfect.

Have fun planning! Don't stress too much. I was so stressed planning, but now that it's all over, I realize I actually loved planning it. I wish I'd realized that in the process instead of afterward. Would have made DH much less stressed too! :)

Congrats yarn_monkey !!!!

I just got my prof. Bridal consulting diploma, waiting for my sweetie to pop the question so I can turn into a real bridezilla :) but we are practically married anyways haha

Don't have any pretty pictures to show today but I'm thinking that I may finally have an idea of how to put my squares together being that they're a bunch of different sizes it may come across as a fancy painting. On a less jubilant note i just found out that my dad (primary breadwinner of the house, I still live with my parents) is getting laid off.. hes supposed to be transferred to another factory but we don't know when.

Ohhhh My, you are getting close, and bless your little heart still hookin out squares too! Best of Luck with thee Day little Isabelle comes into the world!!

Hi Kuddles, back atcha girl!!

you all are being sooooo productive!! :hook

Congratulations!!

Ooh ooh ooh!!! I LOVE those books!! I check the Barnes & Noble website like a crazy person until a new one comes out and then I download it immediately to my Nook. I seriously :manyheart them!!

Everyone's squares are lovely! I'm excited to get back into the swing of things! :hook

The first one is really good so far!. Fast paced and I loved the part where she was trying to learn how to crochet :lol

Hi, everyone!!

Yay Congrats!

I will begin crocheting for Estee tonight. Just sent a pattern to my phone so I can work on it on the way to my MILs house (its an hour drive)

Archived