Amy

What More Would You Like from Crochetville?

We all know that Crochetville is the best place on the internet to connect with other crocheters: whether you're asking for help, looking for inspiration ( Crochet-Alongs and Show &Tell), taking an online class, participating in a swap, or just talking with others who share your love of crochet.

But is there anything else related to crochet that you'd like to find here at Crochetville?

Large or small, please share your ideas here!

Donna and I are only two people, so some ideas may be too big for the present but may be something we can work toward for the future. :hook

This place is great! There are 3 suggestions I would think would be fun.

1 (the long term dream?) - a wholesale yarn / supplies co op? (since we ARE a large group of people who consume a lot, this might be a very real possiblility?

2- (the possible change?) have a seperate group for games so when I click "latest posts according to time" I don't get 90% game posts ! LOL (although, I do love my games ;)

3- (the potential for now?) A chat room. I think there is enough traffic to do Non timed chats and just have an open room. If there is a possible "white board" for the forum people could write on there if they are going into chat.

:lol, I can't even keep up with what you are doing now...

Quite frankly, I don't know how you keep up with it all....So much responsibility, how on earth do you monitor all of it???

It takes me almost a month to see everything I would like to see, and then it's time to start again. That's usually when I discover all I missed the previous time, :wink.

This place has grown so much in just the 5 years I have been here.

All nice suggestions, I really can't think of anything right now, if I do, Ill holler! thanks again, for all you do, you and Donna are both very appreciated!

2- (the possible change?) have a seperate group for games so when I click "latest posts according to time" I don't get 90% game posts ! LOL (although, I do love my games ;)

I use the new posts- forum tab when i want to skip sections.

It would be handy if the today's posts under quick links could sort by forum also.

And something that has come up before...i wish it were possible to post photos directly from an ipad. I realize that might not be technically possible though.

The status quo is great but discussing it made me think of other things;)

And something that has come up before...i wish it were possible to post photos directly from an ipad. I realize that might not be technically possible though.

Unfortunately, that's a limitation from the iPad end of things and not something we can enable from our end for use with any of the iPad browsers (Safari, Puffin, etc.). :(

I'd love to have that feature, too.

I believe there is a photobucket or flickr app that will let you upload photos from your iPad to a photobucket or flicker account, and then you can upload the photo using its URL on that site. Not a fun way to do it, but it gets the job done when you can't transfer your photos to a Mac or PC and upload them to the forum from there.