Turtles on the way!

Apak

A few days ago I was gifted this amazing pattern http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/turtle-drawstring-bag

- thank you again FGM :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart!!!

I liked it so much that I couldn't wait. I don't have any worsted yarn at home so I took 2 strands of sports yarn and that's how Mummy the Turtle was born :) Then I decided to make another bag using only 1 strand of my yarn and I made the turtle purse. Or Daughter the Turtle I should say :lol

They are for my husband's niece who is coming from Australia next week. We haven't seen her for 2 years. I hope she'll like this gift (she's 11) although it's not easy for me to give these turtles away :D So I'm glad I still have a week to looka at them and enjoy. Of corse I'm going to make more of them, just need to get more yarn :hook

Thank you, Sue, for this lovely pattern!

post-30828-135897757535_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897757523_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897757532_thumb.jpg

They are awesome ~ and sure to be loved by your visiting niece!... I also like how you used different yarn to have two different sizes. Clever! :cheer

Great job, they are too cute!!:cheer

I saw this pattern and resisted the urge to purchase... I don't need another pattern....I don't need to start another project...maybe if I can get this rr finished...:devil

Thanks for sharing and tempting, lol

Archived