Sea dress and hat

Apak

Let me introduce the newest dress and hat for my little princess... Sorry, I can't help calling her this way! :lol

We spent fantastic time in my aunt's garden today, so I could take these pics.

post-30828-135897756786_thumb.jpg

I called this set SEA because of colors! I LOVE this thread! It is Alize Miss Batik cotton thread and it is so soft! I used 1.6mm hook.

I used pattern I created about year ago for my girl's christening dress (see here), just made wider armholes and the dress is longer.

post-30828-135897756511_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897756517_thumb.jpg

post-30828-13589775652_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897756523_thumb.jpg

She's such a cutie! and wearing a pretty little dress that's fit for any princess, too!

Wonderful photos, you'll treasure these memories someday, so nice that you share them with us, thanks.

Oh, how gorgeous! Wonderful designs and beautiful work! The cristening dress reminds me of ones my sister has made in the past. I am 1/2 Polish (my mom) so am always interested in the posts from Poland. :)

When I read all of your comments I think it's the best therapy ever! My heart is singing and I wish you could see this huge smile on my face - it almost goes around my head :D

So hugs and thousands of thankyous to all of you!!!!!:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Archived