heavy evey

Help with Tall Latte by Doris Chan in Everyday Crochet

Question

4 answers to this question

Has anyone made the sweather call tall latte by Doris Chan from her book call everyday crochet.I need help with row 2 in sizes 42(45)

I see you did already post here :cheer Have you checked the beginning of the pattern? Especially Doris' patterns have good directions and it should have it listed at the beginning

In this book, the patterns kind of build on each other. As Mary said, the directions are well explained, but you may have to flip to another page to find them.

In the first column on the Tall Latte page, under special sts it says see Jewel p. 37. On p. 37 the very first thing is Special Stitches, and you will find the inc sh there.

Since there are so many directions shared among patterns, when i made tall latte and jewel, i made a photocopy of every page that had directions i needed. Then i cut out the sections i needed for my size, and taped them in order into a manila folder. That way i didnt have to constantly flip thru the book and i could be sure i didnt miss anything.

Has anyone made the sweather call tall latte by Doris Chan from her book call everyday crochet.I need help with row 2 in sizes 42(45)

I have the book but haven't made that size; however, I've made lots of Doris' patterns. PM your specific question and I will see if I can help you. :)