kidge

2012 Kitchen Swap - Mailing deadline 2 DAYS AWAY!!

I am so glad you liked it all. I worry myself till it arrives.

Here is a picture of the flamingo stitch marker, that was taken before it got packed up.

Enjoy the tea and the wash cloth and everything else.

I am sure I will love whatever you send.

This swap was fun and interesting.:hook

[ATTACH]55541[/ATTACH]

Great job!!!! :cheer

:cheerGood morning everyone. :cheer It is Sunday, the sun is out and not a cloud in the sky.

How is everyone doing?:hook

hey bubbe - package is on it's way - emails send - start watching......

Oh YAY!!! Can't wait! (yeah, I'm really 5 years old)

I'm definitely ready to get Snowflake's package out. It's a matter of when I will make it to the post office.:)

:jumpyay :jumpyay

I can't wait! This is my first swap and I have to say, I am enjoying myself! I thought I was going to get to finish up my stuff tonight but my pastor has a project he wants done before Sunday, so I am meeting him at the church after work. Friday I am baking Lemon Meringue pies for our church picnic on Saturday, so I will finish up on Thursday and get it out on Saturday morning before I go to the park! I love this swap theme!!!!! Sorry, I am just excited! Can ya tell?! LOL

Lots going on the past week or so with the end of the school year for the kiddies, family came to visit for a few days and a mini trip to the beach. Kel, your package will be on its way very soon! Its all crocheted, I just need to pick up a few nifty things and then I can mail. :D

Edited by heart
typo

:yesYep, I got the package out today, and let Snowflake and Kidge know the DC#. I will nervously await Snowflake receiving it, but its estimated arrival date isn't until 5/29.

I'm almost there,I hopeTampadoll likes what I done. I want to get it in the mail before the end of the week. So, I'm off to:crocheting and finish up. ;)

I'm almost there,I hopeTampadoll likes what I done. I want to get it in the mail before the end of the week. So, I'm off to:crocheting and finish up. ;)

I am sure I will love what ever you send. I am so easy to please.:hook

:yesYep, I got the package out today, and let Snowflake and Kidge know the DC#. I will nervously await Snowflake receiving it, but its estimated arrival date isn't until 5/29.

Yeah! I am eagerly waiting, as I know I will love anything you have sent! I didn't get anything done last night, I know, shame on me! I know if I don't get it done by Saturday, I have Monday off, not going anywhere or doing anything so a good day to finish up all the unfinished projects I have!!!

well here it is i hope i don't forget anything. i think the only thing missing from this package was the kitchen sink:lol well to start there is an ultimate casserole cookbook - pasta - mango slices - scones mix - yummy dark chocolate bars - napkins - assorted flavors of tea bags - and 3 different kinds of loose tea with a defuser - salve - lotion walkers shortbread - notepad - homemade jams apple and carrot cake - tea honey and.... a casserole dish and a crocheted casserole dish holder - a mug rug - which i have never have seen before and finally a towel attached to you guessed it a crocheted towel holder. Thank you isn't quite adaquate for all you did. You are a wonderful partner.:hug

post-20324-135897761039_thumb.jpg

well here it is i hope i don't forget anything. i think the only thing missing from this package was the kitchen sink:lol well to start there is an ultimate casserole cookbook - pasta - mango slices - scones mix - yummy dark chocolate bars - napkins - assorted flavors of tea bags - and 3 different kinds of loose tea with a defuser - salve - lotion walkers shortbread - notepad - homemade jams apple and carrot cake - tea honey and.... a casserole dish and a crocheted casserole dish holder - a mug rug - which i have never have seen before and finally a towel attached to you guessed it a crocheted towel holder. Thank you isn't quite adaquate for all you did. You are a wonderful partner.:hug

I had a great time with this swap!! Wish I had made the mug rug a little bigger but I hope it'll work.

So glad you like it all.

:clap

Good Morning everyone. It is cloudy and rainy here again today.

So how was everyone's holiday and how are you all doing today?:cheer

Lots going on the past week or so with the end of the school year for the kiddies, family came to visit for a few days and a mini trip to the beach. Kel, your package will be on its way very soon! Its all crocheted, I just need to pick up a few nifty things and then I can mail. :D

Awww! :) Yours will be ready soon too - just some finishing touches this weekend.

Sorry for not checking in sooner, can't wait to catch up on what I have missed. My middle son is graduating high school soon so have been busy with that. The youngest (not to be forgotten!) has a graduation of sorts from elementary school to...middle school. GASP! I am not ready for all that!!!:(

I got goodies today!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap

Hallelujah for dishcloths!!! I need them! Yarn, COFFEE!!!

Chocolate in the shape of Michigan!! (too pretty to eat)

And check out that sundae topping. Made in Michigan - a local fave. I went ahead and told hubby to pick up some ice cream on his way home! Can't wait to try it!

thank you sooooo much michiganirish for being my swap partner!!! this was just too fun.

post-58472-135897761464_thumb.jpg

post-58472-135897761458_thumb.jpg

:clapWonderful packages!

We took all the :sun on you, Tampadoll, but boy is it muggy in Ct today. I pulled all the fans out as it is uncomfortable .

:)Hope everyone is :crocheting away. I know that I'll be working on smaller projects if it stays hot.

Hey send the :sunback. Even without it, it feels like a steam bath out there.

Great package. Love the shape of the chocolate.:hook

Bubbe - I'm happy you like your package - I had fun doing it for you - as for your husband stopping for ice cream ummmmm skip it go straight for the syrup i call it dinner:lol:lol:lol thanks again for being a great partner

Well, let me tell you I got a HUGE shock when I got home on yesterday!!! I expected there to be a slip saying I have a package to pick up at the post office, which meant I couldn't get it until Saturday as they are closed by the time I get into town. I forgot my roommate's son is home since school is out. I kept going through the mail and turned around, right inside the door was this BOX!!! I tore that joker up and about screamed!!! I had to take 3 pictures with my phone in order to get it all in!! I am super excited. I wish I could have taken better pictures to show it all. I already have the sunflower potholder hanging up, the sunflower magnets are on my refrigerator, and I have already tried out the homemade candies shaped like sunflowers!!! Once I am done with my projects, I can't wait to try out knooking (I got that kit as well!). Thanks Teresa!!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot! She sent me a nice letter as well as sending me a copy of an article that her Priest (I think that is who he is) wrote! I had church last night so wasn't able to read it yet, but I am looking forward to it!!!

post-2747-135897761543_thumb.jpg

post-2747-135897761548_thumb.jpg

post-2747-135897761551_thumb.jpg

Edited by snowflake5165