All Snuggled Up

Dalimonster

Waaayyy too cute, so is your daughter. I see you put snaps on, I've never seen it on a sweater. Just like for the bottom of pants for babies. Did you use snap tape? That's actually a great idea.

Carol:hook

I actually sewed the snaps on. My daughter has always like picking at things and I didn't want her to dislodge one and swallow it. I thought the snaps would make it so much easier than buttons or a zipper. :-)

Waaayyy too cute, so is your daughter. I see you put snaps on, I've never seen it on a sweater. Just like for the bottom of pants for babies. Did you use snap tape? That's actually a great idea.

Carol:hook

Thank you all. My daughter was always the best model for anything I made, she almost looks like a doll in just about everything.

She still looks like a doll, but she doesn't like modeling so much anymore. Staying still is hard for a 3 year old. O:)

I made this cable sweater for my daughter after making one before she was born and it turning out to be doll size. O:) Thisone fit just right, which meant it only for for about 2 weeks.

[ATTACH]54124[/ATTACH]

This is also lovely!!

Can you share where you got the pattern from, It would be greatly appreciated?!!

Most of my patterns come from http://www.freepatterns.com

It's a free membership. You just need to register your email address.

This particular pattern is simply called "Cable Sweater" You can find it by using their search feature.

This is also lovely!!

Can you share where you got the pattern from, It would be greatly appreciated?!!

Archived