pidot

tablecloth

Looks like you have a good part of it done and it is just gorgeous!!! Keep at it, you'll get there.

Thanks jolena!have to because lots of projects are on my mind.next in the to do list

Wow!!! That is so pretty... Very elegant. Great job

Your tablecloth is turning out so pretty.

To keep from getting too bored with a project that has a lot of repetitive steps, I keep a little project next to me such as a washcloth, potholder or small squares for another project and switch back and forth between the two. Maybe it would work for you also. :)

thanks isabelaka and pineapplequeen.i measured it and length is around 40Inches.so still another 40inches to go.haha.

hi reniC.thanks for the idea.have more than one really.i have a knitted baby dree to practice my knitting on,since i'm still learning. and i do scrapbooking and jewelry making too! now its more than enough to keep me busy and not bored.

Keep going, it looks great!

we can cheer eachother on...I can related to the wanting to move on when working on a looong project. currently, I have a skirt I started last May, and it keeps getting hung off to the side so I can play with faster projects...if I gave it more attention, it would be done by now! :P Your tablecloth is coming along well!

thanks to all who love my work.thanks momcrochets for your inspiration to get a project done!:) and thanks for all the support to keep going on, even if i haven't been back here for a long time but i've been doing projects on and off.:)

lovely and i hope your mother in law likes it .. my mother in law like everything i making :D