tablecloth

pidot

Your tablecloth is turning out so pretty.

To keep from getting too bored with a project that has a lot of repetitive steps, I keep a little project next to me such as a washcloth, potholder or small squares for another project and switch back and forth between the two. Maybe it would work for you also. :)

hi reniC.thanks for the idea.have more than one really.i have a knitted baby dree to practice my knitting on,since i'm still learning. and i do scrapbooking and jewelry making too! now its more than enough to keep me busy and not bored.

we can cheer eachother on...I can related to the wanting to move on when working on a looong project. currently, I have a skirt I started last May, and it keeps getting hung off to the side so I can play with faster projects...if I gave it more attention, it would be done by now! :P Your tablecloth is coming along well!

thanks to all who love my work.thanks momcrochets for your inspiration to get a project done!:) and thanks for all the support to keep going on, even if i haven't been back here for a long time but i've been doing projects on and off.:)

• 2 months later...

lovely and i hope your mother in law likes it .. my mother in law like everything i making :D

Archived