Hi!!!

ScoobyDoo0811

Let me re-introduce myself as I am not new but have been away from the 'Ville for a long long time due to life issues. A lot of you will remember me, as I made some friends here, where others of you will not :D

I hope everyone is doing well and maybe I will get to start visiting again a little more often.

Have fun :crocheting and keep up with all the nice works.

Let me re-introduce myself as I am not new but have been away from the 'Ville for a long long time due to life issues. A lot of you will remember me, as I made some friends here, where others of you will not :D

I hope everyone is doing well and maybe I will get to start visiting again a little more often.

Have fun :crocheting and keep up with all the nice works.

Welcome back Scooby!!! Glad to have you back---:hug

Hi:hi and welcome:welcome back from the West Coast of Florida.

When I first saw your name, I said I know that person. Wow it is so good to see you back.

Hopefully you will come back often.:hook

Hi:hi and welcome:welcome back from the West Coast of Florida.

When I first saw your name, I said I know that person. Wow it is so good to see you back.

Hopefully you will come back often.:hook

:hug:waving :tyI knew some of you would recognize me LOL I am trying to get things back in shape and get back to my old stomping grounds :lol

Thank you all!!! It has been a rough couple of years for me but things are slowly but surely turning around :D I hope to see you all around :hug:manyheart

Glad things are finally starting to sort themselves out! Is your son a senior in HS this year?

Glad things are finally starting to sort themselves out! Is your son a senior in HS this year?

Well, that is a long story too lol He should have been a senior this year but he quit in his junior year and got his GED a couple of weeks after that so he is done with school.

Archived