Tissue box cover

nevadamama

attachment.php?attachmentid=53940&stc=1&d=1332924661

I spent the night crocheting this tissue box cover for a friend's birthday tomorrow. The lady bugs are made from pompoms. I don't have a pattern, just go with the flow. I've crocheted many of these over the years. I put it off until the last nimute because my husband is ill and takes a lot of my time and I'm also finishing an afghan for the county fair in three weeks.

post-4787-135897749751_thumb.jpg

So Nice!! You are so talented to make this without a pattern. :nworthy Great job! I hope that your husband is doing better.

Thanks for you nice comments and best wishes for my husband. He isn't dong well and probably won't get much better, He's been on kidney dialysis for almost four years, has Parkinson's, high blood pressure, diabeties, and now cateracts. He also falls a lot and I have to call the parametics way too often. We just take it one day at a time.

All the best for you and your husband - I hope you have the strength and love to keep doing what you do :manyheart

Your tissue box cover is fabulous! I love the idea! Do you make some solid top and then you sew the flowers?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived