3-Year Survivorship Gift

Alaina

A wonderfully whimsical gift given to me in honor of my 3 years of breast cancer survivorship! I love it!

Dawn, a compatriot crocheter/knitter in my Systematic Theology class made this for me! I'm still laughing!

post-16856-135897748152_thumb.jpg

post-16856-135897748154_thumb.jpg

that is a great gift! I make them frequently for men when i can't think of anything else and use baby bottle nipples....makes a great jack and jill wedding shower gift

• 3 weeks later...

Love it. We all need friends like her. Laughter helps us get through anything. So I sure made the jokes last year when I was battling my breast cancer. I was diagnosed in December 2010 and finished the last of my treatments in December 2011. It took just a little over a full year. Now I am getting back to normal. Of course for me "my normal" is not everyone else's "normal." HeeHee!!:rofl Congratulations on 3 years. :jumpyay:woo:jumpyay

...Laughter helps us get through anything. So I sure made the jokes last year when I was battling my breast cancer. I was diagnosed in December 2010 and finished the last of my treatments in December 2011...

Congrats on getting through your treatments!

My motto is/was "laugh until it really IS funny!"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived