cutlarie

Ruffle Centerpiece- Anyone know this pattern?

Question

I need help! My Grandmother taught me how to make this pattern (1980's). She thought she had a copy of the pattern, but after searching through her patterns, it has not shown up. Does anyone recognize this centerpiece pattern? Thank you for your help! Baby would not get off of it while I was taking the picture... ;)

post-12440-135897746949_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

I have a pattern that is a hot pad made like that you can see it in my photatobucket

Thank you for responding... do you know where you got the pattern for the hot pad?

Thank you for responding... do you know where you got the pattern for the hot pad?

I got it some time ago off Michaels web site and you may want to look also on lily's sugar&cream web site the Pattern is made with sugar and cream yarn I hope this helps

Here is the link for the dishcloth from Michael's, just like your centerpiece. :)

Edited by ReniC

Cute pic! When you get the pattern you should make big plush one as a mat for the baby :lol. I had a doily pattern that ruffled like that.

Ellie 13