Orange you nice :)

Will you be using orange or tangerine this year?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be using orange or tangerine this year?

• Yesssss... love the chance every time oranges appear
    • I plan to use it in a couple of places
    • Haven't decided on this one - waiting for the jury verdict
    • I don't think so... not my cup of juice
    • Wouldn't be found dead with any orange in my cart.

Working on an orange, black and white lapghan right now but I'm a big OK State fan plus orange and black were my high school colors so... pretty used to it. lol

A friend of my mom's made me a cabled pullover sweater in a bulky yarn (more tangerine than "hunter orange") when I was a teenager. Boy how I loved that sweater. I was a real tomboy at the time and outdoors all day training horses....you always knew where to find me, I was like a beacon!

I love orange and almost every purchase I have more and more orange clothes. And today I finished orange tunic :D

Oh YEAHHHHH!!!!

I love that top. The colour is mouthwatering.

I have to do something to celebrate this year of orange... you have inspired me! :hook

I did do a little something to do the 'oranges' but it is too small and obscure to be called a celebration...

post-4896-135897748376_thumb.jpg

This is a tree branch with an orange on it. (if you have to explain; it ain't working :rofl )

I love orange. I like the brightness and summer-y feel that I think it has. The only orange yarn I have right now though is a small skien of orange sock yarn. I guess I'll have to go yarn shopping or try my hand at socks! :D

I love orange and almost every purchase I have more and more orange clothes. And today I finished orange tunic :D

Your Tunic Is Beautiful!!!

Our school colors are orange and black & our GrDaughters favorite holiday is Halloween and we just found out our DD and SIL will be having twins in October so we bought them some bright colored orange bibs :)

When I looked Tango Tangerine up on the Internet it looks like it is a very much prettier version then the bolder orange~~~I like it!

Don't know if I will be able to carry it off in a piece of clothing but would love to change out my old pink wallet for a Tango Tangerine one!!!

I just finished a tote with orange, white and black.

Loved how it turned out.

Have plenty of it left over to make up some dish clothes.

I would love to see a pic if you have posted one. :hook

My niece is having a girl in Aug. and has requested a orange and purple star.

Oooh that should be very pretty indeed. Please post a pic and post the link here if you can :hook

• 4 weeks later...

I love orange. I made a baby blanket with Bernat Baby Blanket yarn in shades of orange and pink and am fixing to make a slightly larger one for my granddaughters birthday. When I was working on the 1st blanket, she carried around the skeins saying it was "my yarn", she's two lol.

Archived