bigfunfam

Chain Link 2012 Reno

I will be attending, although Donna will Not be able to make it.

Current plans are for Crochetville to have a booth on the show floor, in conjunction with Red Heart.

We also hope to have some hooks on hand to sell, maybe some of the currently super-hot ruffle yarns (if I can find a wholesale source with an affordable minimum order), and print and/or digital crochet patterns from some really great, fresh designers.

I'm even working with a company that might be able to custom-dye some yarns for us in Crochetville colors. I'm thinking of a multi-tonal colorway using the various blues of the forum, and two or three semi-solid colors in those blues (especially the blue of our crochet background).

If anybody will be attending and would like to volunteer a few hours to help out in the booth, let me know!

I am definitely planning to be there! It starts the day after my birthday, so I'll be there to celebrate. It will be my 1st CGOA Conference, and I am very excited! I will probably be helping with the Crochet Liberation Front booth, but will let you know if it looks like I have some time to volunteer. I am looking forward to meeting people IRL. :clap

Professional Development Day: Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Classes: Thursday, September 13 through Sunday, September 16

Show Floor open for shopping:

• Market Preview, Thursday Night
  • Friday through Sunday during the day